Clear All

• Wanted Looking for a overhead projector (found one) all sorted

Thanks everyone

all sorted
    crisis over now
    Last edited by wendylee; 19-01-2014, 05:59 PM. Reason: Updated

Originally posted by wendylee View Post
    Needing to find:

Tv cabinet ( a large one) not worried about scartches or anything like that, I want to strip it down and repaint to make a little kitchen suit for a 4 year old,
    Pref have doors on it,

Looking for an old wooden door, want to sand it back to make a dining table, so condition not important

also want to swap a newish (only used for guests to visit) queen size posturepedic pillow top bed and base for a double or king single bed, had it in the spare room for a year now
    too big for room need to downsize
    Hi Wendylee, I have a Single bed available to swap for your queen bed if you like. It is a blue pipeline bed all in good condition. PM me or reply if you are interested.

Comment

Check out the free section in Gumtree - lots of TV cabinets being given away in there.

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Comment

thanks will do that

4 year old is wanting a fairy kitchen god help me

Comment

make sure you paint some cool fairies on bikes on it!
          "Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever "

Comment

hi wendylee
            i have a spare door sitting in the garage if you want it
            haven't looked at it properly but i think its actually pretty new
            PM me if u want photos etc

Comment

Also try Balcatta recycling for all things cheap and plenty of variety.
              Open all weekend ,closes around 4pm.
              Cheers

Comment

Bump

But dont like my chances

Comment

This thread reads kinda messed up now that you've edited your original post - I like it; it seems quite random.

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Comment

You can hire them...if you mean the one you can print an image on see through plastic paper stuff and project the image on a wall larger..I hired one to do mike and sully in the daughters cupboard

Overhead Projector Rental | Gilkon Overhead Projectors

Comment

Thanks

Managed to score one this afternoon. lucky place I was in

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Sumfun4me View Post
                      This thread reads kinda messed up now that you've edited your original post - I like it; it seems quite random.
                      Hahaha

sorry I was all over the place this afternoon

sorted now so Ill change post for ya

Comment

Im not really sure what happened in here, however if your after something extra to original post in wanted, or for sale, best not to edit after its done, but please do start another thread otherwise it all looks a bit, well, random

you ask for an overhead projector, someone said hes got a door you can have

some one else says to make sure you paint some cool fairies on bikes on it

I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Working...
                        X