Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/5 Scale RC Buggy 2 stroke whipper snipper powered Turnigy Titan.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1/5 Scale RC Buggy 2 stroke whipper snipper powered Turnigy Titan.....

Hi Peoples. Amthinning out my toys so selling my Turnigy Titan 1/5 4WD RC Buggy.
    Its a copy of the Smartech Titan so spare parts are easy to come by.
    Its had a stack of upgrades to make it more fun and more reliable -

Power Pipe
    HPI Baja Airfilter
    HPI Baja Rims and tyres
    Heavy Duty full metal servos for throttle and steering
    Lipo and Nicad batterys for reciever (lipo gives better run time and moretorque)

Has spares including -

Reciever batteries
    New stock tyres
    Airfilter
    2 stroke oil and mixing bottle

Will supply with a full tank of fuel and demo for potential buyers.
    Has been clocked at 50 kph with GPS so is loud and quick.

Pics on thegumtree add - http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/canning-vale/miscellaneous-goods/ultimate-rc-buggy-1-5-scale-4wd-2-stroke-wipper-snipper-powered/1037327484

Can be supplied with or without transmitter and reciever. If supplied withoutspectrum reciever is included. With includes 2.4 GHz basic combo.

Minor crash crashed the front of the shell but has been repaired. Would costnearly $1000
    to replace this fully set up buggy.

Now focusing on RC Planes.

Asking $650....SMS or call interest to 0422 068 141.

Cheers.

If you are getting into planes, I am looking to get rid of mine if you are interested in a swap.
    Have a Cessna 172 with 60size nitro engine and 1.7m wingspan, a much smaller scale Su31 (nitro- is ceased - easy electric conversion), a couple of Foamy EPP's and assorted spares (servos, ESC's etc).

Originally posted by Abraham Lincoln
    "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure they are real".

Comment

Cheers Mate. Thanks for the offer but already have a couple of planes sorted. I see you have a Heli too. I have one aswell. The joys of flying. Prefer cash so I can sort a decent controller for the planes/Heli.

Comment

No worries - I really need to have a bit of a clean out/sell all of the planes n heli's and just have one gasser heli. Getting sick of nitro/lipo hassles.
        Good luck with the sale.
        Originally posted by Abraham Lincoln
        "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure they are real".

Comment

Quick Bump. Price drop to $550.....

Comment

Bump down to $500....

Comment

Bump....

Comment

Quick rebump.... Took it off sale for a while... Did a few upgrades and now it's back for sale. Now has full metal gearbox and ally engine mounts. Asking $450....

Comment

Originally posted by sqweegel View Post
                  Cheers Mate. Thanks for the offer but already have a couple of planes sorted. I see you have a Heli too. I have one aswell. The joys of flying. Prefer cash so I can sort a decent controller for the planes/Heli.
                  Interested in a DX7 that I have collecting dust ?
                  It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    Interested in a DX7 that I have collecting dust ?
                    Sorry mate it's been so long I have already bought a DX7S.

Thanks anyway...

Comment

The Gumtree add in the top post is no longer available. Do you have a new link or some pics?
                      RR VRT #100
                      Sponsors Wanted.
                      Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                      A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Working...
                      X