X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan ST-L

Low Kms (156,000kms) and Auto

19" Rims with good Maxxis MA-Z1 tyres (stock 17" wheels are also available if desired)

Aftermarket Stereo (Alpine 12" sub, amp and splits)

Aftermarket tint (darkest legal)

Later-Model Nissan LED Tailights

Power everything - windows, seat, folding mirrors, central locking, cruise control, cd player.

Icey cold Air Conditioning.

Airbags, ABS (Antilock Brakes) and EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)

Lady owner and always run on Premium Unleaded.

Long rego till August.

Only selling as the expanding family (puppy) means that the wife now requires a SUV. There are a few "shopping centre" dings around the car and the driver's window button is a bit stubborn at times - hence the price. Great opportunity for a safe first car with a few perks and Nissan reliability (for example, the engine is still the same model they use in the current Maxima). I've done my best to describe this car and it has never given us any troubles or left us stranded, feel free to come check it out yourself...

Will not hold the car, first in best dressed.

Price: Offers over $5000 (WAS $5500 - PSB Special)

Give me a PM for a phone number or grab it from the Gumtree Ad: 2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan ST-L | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Joondalup Area - Kallaroo | 1038234033

Last edited by DoctorDubb; 11-02-2014, 09:36 PM.

Tired of all the 3am phone calls from people asking for the best price without even want to look at the car - Now considering all offers over $5000.

Comment

Deposit taken - pending sale.

Comment

SOLD - Please delete.

Comment

Working...
        X