1983 Nissan bluebird low ks Mint cond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1983 Nissan bluebird low ks Mint cond

Auto 2 litre luxury model bluebird 3 speed auto, approx 047000kms since new.
    2nd owner, have original paperwork. Interior is in very good condition and reflects the amount of k's done.
    Body is straight apart from one scratch on the front fender and some minor rust on the guard (easy fix) and the paint is faded.
    Have driven it around for a year and a half, only to and from work and racked up about 9000k's in that time very reliable and comfy.
    Is missing a spare wheel (bloody midland) but that should be replaced before sale.
    Has fluffy seat covers on the front and has just been serviced including diff oil.
    Running out of room and work car, otherwise id keep it, would be perfect to drive daily or good first car.

Open to offers need it gone.
    On gumtree for $1500 less for psber
    Pics to come...
    Last edited by twiz; 19-02-2014, 04:06 PM.

brings me back to my childhood, who was thrashing those things around Mt Panarama ??
    sigpic

Comment

1983 Nissan Bluebird Sedan | Cars, Vans & Utes | Gumtree Australia Swan Area - Midland | 1038902320
      Gumtree link,

Comment

Haha, tempting, my Mum had a manual one of these and I drove it around a quite a bit when I got my licence at 17. Unfortuneatley I have two cars already at the moment.

Comment

Good car i really enjoy driving it, its just a pity that i have a work car that conveniently parks it in, so it never gets used..

Comment

Open to offers, need it gone taking up to much room!

Comment

$1300 just took it for a drive, goes mint!

Comment

Does the air on work and what sort of km does it get to a tank?
                Higher level of Living, Eastern Hills Area

Comment

Air con doesnt work, and about 400.

Comment

Love that speedo. Over a hundred you are in the danger zone
                    Should almost buy it just for that. Sorry for not having any space for it

Comment

Working...
                    X