2006 BMW Z4M 3.2, 53,000kms $62k ono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2006 BMW Z4M 3.2, 53,000kms $62k ono

Figured I might as well pop this up here too on the off chance it catches an eye. Reluctantly selling my massively loved Z4M to fund the new 4 wheeled toy.

from the ad:

After much deliberation, I am reluctantly selling my much loved Z4M which I have owned for the past two years, in order to fund a new purchase. I am informed from BMW that circa 72 roadsters were sold in Australia (and 120 or so Coupe's), with the Silver/blue colour being very few in number. Being Fifo it has done very few k's in my ownership but nonetheless has always been treated appropriately. She very fast and nimble as you'd expect from the ///M Division and in my honest opinion is amongst the last of the focused, driver enjoyment-back to basics sports cars. Comes fitted with a Weicher's front strut brace which nicely tightens up the front end that little bit.

As you will probably know if looking at this ad, it has amongst other enhancements, the brakes and engine from the e46 M3 CSL developing circa 340bhp. This car comes with the much acclaimed AFE intake, which adds an addictive CSL-esque induction roar the the straight six soundtrack.

Overall she is in brilliant condition and will come detailed. The front splitter has a few stone chips and small grazes from speed bumps over it's life but as you can tell from the photos is far from pronounced and will be remedied to the best of the abilities of the detailer before sale.

Inside, it comes with about every optional extra which was available, from the integrated flip-up sat nav screen (which yes, includes a digital tv tuner) to the top end 10 speaker hifi sound system; with two subwoofers behind the seats, door speakers, tweeters, foot well speakers etc, electric auto-dimming rear view and wing mirrors, full leather, heated seats, icy cold air conditioning, reverse parking sensors. Originally sold by Auto-classic, and purchased from John Hughes Prestige by myself.

Private plate will not come with the car.

Wheels: The car will come with two sets. One Gunmetal grey set of 19" CSL style allows with brand new rubber (Photos to follow), and the original Z4m Alloys. Both are scuff and kerb-rash free,however two of the wheels have a couple of spokes where I assume the previous owner has left cleaning chemicals on for too long. Not noticeable and photos will be posted but I will mention.

The interior is in very good condition, I have treated it with Autoglym leather cleaner and conditioner regularly in order to maintain a soft, supple sheen. There is slight wear to the driver's outer bolster as is usual but it's not to a big extent. Photos will be added during the week of the interior.

It looks, goes, turns and stops like a Z4m should, and is a rare sight on Australian roads.

Car has just had an oil change at BMW Auto Classic, and comes with all original documentation down to the service records, delivery info and bluetooth key. I've enjoyed every moment of ownership and am running low on words, so as they say; a picture says a thousand words so please have a look at the attached photos.

Asking price is $62,000. Whilst I am flexible on price, am by no means desperate to sell, so please keep that in consideration. I welcome any queries, more than happy to advise. I've tried to be as critical as possible in the ad, it's a straight, honest, well kept example which sounds terrific.

Cheers!

Jay
    Last edited by Jaw; 17-02-2014, 08:12 AM.
Working...
X