No announcement yet.

2012 Nissan Tiida Hatch - Auto, Blue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2012 Nissan Tiida Hatch - Auto, Blue.

Well, the household runabout has to roll to a new hood and you lucky folk have yourself a deal (imo).

2012 Nissan Tiida ST
    Automatic
    4 cyl petrol, NA.
    43xxx km's
    Tyres still heaps good.
    Never raced.

We have owned this car since brand new (May 2012) and it has been well looked after with all servicing up to date. Tina the Tiida has never been in a bingle, fender bender, bumper humper or accident of any kind and has treated us well with no mechanical anomalies.

The Tiida is a great car and we will likely buy another later down the track however the ge0ff household has to downsize the fleet a bit so now is your chance to own a piece of motoring history from someone else, or our Tiida. I am confident that even the fussiest of inspectors will find no faults in our humble hatch.

It is listed elsewhere for $13k however the PSB price is $12 000 and as such we regret to inform that we are not negotiable below that. No ridiculous requirements for test drives are present however we will need to sight your drivers license.

The car is available for inspection after 5pm any night except Mondays at our place in the eastern suburbs and if you time it right, I may be home to sign autographs as well. Please contact myself here via PM or my fiance Danielle on 0433 4zero6 427.

Last edited by ge0ff; 06-04-2014, 11:02 AM.
    Originally posted by tank-wombat
    Geoff seems like a wise man who's soul will slowly be destroyed by the stupidity of some people
    ----------------------------------------
    TRX 850.

Bump for prosperity, relive the hope all ye who require a shiny blue hatchback.
    Geoff seems like a wise man who's soul will slowly be destroyed by the stupidity of some people
    TRX 850.

Comment

Bump.

The only thing that will disappoint about this car is how long it took you to buy it.
      TRX 850.

Comment

Working...
      X