No announcement yet.

SOLD Popcorn Hour A-210 Media Player NAS Hybrid with 750gig 2.5" Hard drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale SOLD Popcorn Hour A-210 Media Player NAS Hybrid with 750gig 2.5" Hard drive

This little Popcorn Hour A-210 Media Player NAS is a cracker. Its a 1080p media player and a basic single drive NAS combined with a full remote and has a free ios or android remote control app. It has software called network media jukebox that catalogues the target folder and makes it into nice graphics with information pictures n stuff from web databases. , it can do that for video, music and pictures on its own drive or other shares on the network it has web apps included including youtube, you can run plex on it, it will stream its content on the network through its PnP server. Wont do netflix and some of the internet features arent supported anymore.

It also has some good server abilities like FtP and bit torrent and i can log onto it with either mac or pc. You can plug a USB dvd drive in and power - control it from the Popcorn . its got a usb interface where if you hook it up to a computer you can send stuff straight to it

I will include the 750gig 2.5" drive thats in it, it can be swapped out easily. will include the usb flash drive where the NMJ apps are on ( after much stuffing about this is the best combo... ) All up makes a good cheap home share and media system i think

Classy brushed aluminium fanless design. HDMI output. However Ethernet connection only, no wifi so I will throw in a pair of 200Mbs Netgear ethernet over electric so you can connect it up, and some RBG vid and audio cables to start it going if you dont have a spare HDMI cable.

check out the pics ! any questions please ask pickup Joondaups coastal burbs, selling to help fund camera, PSB priced well to sell so i dont need to go gumtreeeeeee

heres a review: https://www.cnet.com/uk/products/pop...-a-210/review/
    Last edited by Heretic; 28-02-2018, 11:56 AM.
    I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

I’ll grab it pm incoming

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll grab it on incoming

Comment

Replied

Comment

Sold ! Nice to meet you waterpig

Comment

Working...