Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Scalextric track, vehicles, etc

G'day All
    So apparently I am going through my 2nd childhood (2nd? 3rd?...Did the 1st one ever end?), and have dug out and dusted of mine and my Dad's old Scalextric set which has rekindled my interest in it.
    If anyone has any old track - 'classic' (old) type preferably or vehicles, or accessories laying about unused you want to clear out, let me know.

Cheers!
    Shaynus
    I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
    - Sarcasteacher

I still have a set with motorcycles as well but hanging on to it. There is a great slot car track in Port Maquarrie I visited recently but no racing was on. I still enjoy looking at this and grew up with racing 1/24 scale we built from brazing rod. I still feel this is great for kids and adults so much fun.

Comment

I've got some SCX track and cars and some newer Scalextrix cars. Happy to send pics if you're interested. My old pieces of track fit with the SCX track
      Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
        I've got some SCX track and cars and some newer Scalextrix cars. Happy to send pics if you're interested. My old pieces of track fit with the SCX track
        PM sent
        I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
        - Sarcasteacher

Comment

Working...
        X