Weights bench or similar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Weights bench or similar

Hi folks, I am looking for a padded bench like you would find on gym equipment. I don't need weights and stuff just the seat part if anyone has an old one taking up space not getting used.

I have one in "not great" condition, a bit dusty and rusty in Dianella.

Free if you pick it up. I have a squat rack you can have as well for a stubbie of your finest cold beer.
    Originally posted by Desmo
    Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

[MENTION=12528]Commander Keen[/MENTION] thanks mate I would like to take you up on that but time has got away from me. I have to leave town on Wednesday for 2 weeks and I can't get there before then. I will contact you upon my return to see if it's still available.

Comment

Originally posted by wonky View Post
        [MENTION=12528]Commander Keen[/MENTION] thanks mate I would like to take you up on that but time has got away from me. I have to leave town on Wednesday for 2 weeks and I can't get there before then. I will contact you upon my return to see if it's still available.
        Shouldn't be a problem, shoot me a PM when you're back in town.
        Originally posted by Desmo
        Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
          I have one in "not great" condition, a bit dusty and rusty in Dianella.

Free if you pick it up. I have a squat rack you can have as well for a stubbie of your finest cold beer.
          2nd dibs plz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
          1985 - 2009

Comment

Working...
          X