1967 Mustang Hard Top Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1967 Mustang Hard Top Coupe

Truly a sad sale. Professional and total rebuilt from the ground up in 2008 wth Laser blue paint. black interior, RHD conversion in Victoria with all engineering and compliance certificates for mods undertaken. 10700 miles Modded 347 Stroker kit motor with all the goodies from the US of A, balanced and blueprinted, Edelbrock Riser manifold, 4B Holley MSD ingition, custom extractors and oversize dual exhuasts into quad tips.. and the list goes on.... and on.... and on.... C4 gearbox 2500rpm hi-stall bwith B & M ratchet shifter and stage 2 shift kit, 9" 3.55 diff. Factory Air, Front Disk Brakes, power steering. Alarm immobilisor. 17" wheels, Custom Aussie Desert Eagle alloy radiator, custom billet brake cylinder, GT body kit seriously too much to list. No expense spared, Nothing to spend a show quality car you can drive. A real conversation starter and head turner. Cars basically not been used for a few years now.

I have a sound grab of the motor idling thats not converting some some reason ??? when I get it working I will post it right here

His name is Sam, as given to it by Judith the original owner in 1967, I have the owners manual to prove it.

$69,000 negotiable

I know its not a bike but looking to spread the word, Any genuine interest or know anyone who may be keen please contact me or post up I will contact them direct we can chat. Car can be viewed by arrangement in Joondalup area.

many thanks
    Heretic.
    Last edited by Heretic; 04-09-2019, 05:57 PM.
    I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Have you got a link for a publically available ad? I'd love to send this to a couple of people.

Comment

Public forum, anyone should be able to come and view the ad.

GLWS [MENTION=5859]Heretic[/MENTION] that looks like an awesome machine

Comment

I never knew you had that. Muck Fe.

I know a couple of guys that would be keen, but they will need to check their bank accounts first.
        Originally posted by Viper
        I'm probably fucking something up.
        FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
        Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal0 View Post
          Have you got a link for a publically available ad? I'd love to send this to a couple of people.

Thanks Coastal0 do spread the word please

Full add on Carsales : https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...-6009004/?Cr=7

Its also listed on Autotrader, Just Cars, Unique cars and gummerz

Comment

Whale skin hubcaps? All leather cow interior?
            Whoops, wrong car.

Good luck, I'm sure it'll get plenty of interest and hopefully not too many tyre kickers.

Comment

A promised, Engine ticking over at idle, sorry bout the wind noise

Comment

Awesome car, if it was a red 66 id buy it straight away, that's the only thing stopping me,
                National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

bumperoo

Comment

have a client who was looking to buy some old school muscle - have passed it on

Comment

happy Easter bump

Comment

new era PSB bump and price revised as per other adds around $72,800 neg

Comment

SPRING BUMP after winter recess !!!!!! Sam is ready to rock :-)

Comment

summer bump with walk around video as requested by some

Comment

Working...
                            X