Xiaomi 70mai car Dashcam #SOLD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xiaomi 70mai car Dashcam #SOLD

Ordered this by mistake, so have a brand new in box Xiaomi 70mai dash cam for sale.
    Pretty good review for a budget cam. Wifi enabled so it can be connected to your phone, plus voice command. Did consider to mount it on my bike, but it is not waterproofed

pick up from Bentley or Midland during work hours

eBay priced at $60... so say $50

#SOLD
    Last edited by okitoki; 05-07-2019, 02:43 PM.
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

These are actually really good units - hopefully you have the english version cos mine is korean, annoying as hell!!

Comment

Originally posted by dwillia View Post
      These are actually really good units - hopefully you have the english version cos mine is korean, annoying as hell!!
      yeah this is the english version; apparently you can flash the chinese unit to english or russian if you need to.

process suppose to be pretty easy...

or....

Buy mine
      "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Comment

Originally posted by okitoki View Post

yeah this is the english version; apparently you can flash the chinese unit to english or russian if you need to.

process suppose to be pretty easy...

or....

Buy mine
        haha I have the next model coming from china, otherwise I would have

Comment

Originally posted by dwillia View Post

haha I have the next model coming from china, otherwise I would have
          is there 2 versions of this cam/? a long cylindrical vs a square-ish shape?

Comment

Originally posted by Tron View Post

is there 2 versions of this cam/? a long cylindrical vs a square-ish shape?
            yes the squarer one is the latest - has a screen on the back

Comment

Working...
            X