No announcement yet.

4x4 wheels - 6 x 139.7 (pcd) with 106.1 centre bore (or tires only?) ** FOUND**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 4x4 wheels - 6 x 139.7 (pcd) with 106.1 centre bore (or tires only?) ** FOUND**

Thought out id see if any PSBers have some wheels or tires sitting around they want to get rid of.

Recently picked up an 83 Hilux and would like to switch out the wheels/tires

Chasing either

A set of wheels (either complete or rims only) with a 6 x 139.7 pcd and 106.1 centre bore. Not too fussed on offset.

Or a set of tires to suit a 16’ x 5.5’ steel rim.

Let me know what you have that’s just taking up valuable space!

Cheers jase
    Last edited by jaseyjase; 01-05-2020, 11:31 AM.

I have 4 15 x 8 -22 offset black steel rims $200 and 4 x 33 x 12.5 Hankook All Terrain tyres. 3 have 70% tread and one has camber wear. One also needs a repair but can't remember which one $300.
    PM for contact details
    RR VRT #100
    Sponsors Wanted.
    Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
    A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Originally posted by robwas View Post
      I have 4 15 x 8 -22 offset black steel rims $200 and 4 x 33 x 12.5 Hankook All Terrain tyres. 3 have 70% tread and one has camber wear. One also needs a repair but can't remember which one $300.
      PM for contact details
      cheers mate, ill keep you in mind.

ta

Comment

Sorry mate, wheels and tyres are sold
        RR VRT #100
        Sponsors Wanted.
        Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
        A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Working...
        X