2006 Kawasaki GPX 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2006 Kawasaki GPX 250

Selling a 2006 model GPX 250. Has only done 3,800 kms and in excellent condition. Green and black. Stock apart from a tank pad. Only 2 months Rego left. Viewing can be arranged after 5pm weekdays. $5,000. Please PM or call Donna on 0432 582 829.

Last edited by Donna; 09-11-2010, 02:56 PM.

Hi, Am interested. Would like to know if it comes with a manual and at least 2/3 keys. (Original key, spare and the coded key if this bike has one.)? Also full service logbook? Any accessories available? When was it last ridden and serviced? Is the price negotiable?
    Cheers

Comment

Will get back to you tomorrow Renden......

Comment

Renden PM sent

Comment

Hey, let me know if you can do a ONO on the price.

Comment

Make an offer?
            MSN: pinkygirl_999 at hotmail dot com

Can't you tell that this is all just a contest,
            The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest!

Comment

Bump ---nice bike peeps....

Comment

Bump bump bump. Well, not sure why no one has even wanted to take a look....it's a nice bike. This is my Son's bike and he no longer has the drive to get his bike licence, this is the reason for the sale. No point in having something that he ain't gonna use so IT'S STILL FOR SALE. If you think the price is a little high MAKE AN OFFER......just shoot me a PM.

Comment

PRICE DROP.. $4,800 ....this bike has less than 4000 klms on. Genuine Sale.

Comment

+1 on Renden's post 14/11/2010..
                    Can you please pm me with the same details?

Comment

It has a manual, full service logbook, orginal key an spare. Low klms. Due for rego Feb 2011. No accessories. Very genuine reason for sale........

Comment

Now with 6 mths rego........

Comment

Would you be able to PM me with the same details as Rendan

Cheers

Comment

As above but now with 6mths rego......(PRICE DROP.. $4,800 ....this bike has less than 4000 klms on. Genuine Sale. It has a manual, full service logbook, original key an spare. Low klms. Due for rego Feb 2011. No accessories. Very genuine reason for sale........) Currently being ridden.
                            Last edited by Donna; 08-03-2011, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Sorry peeps silly me should have put the bike is located in the Rockingham area.....

Comment

Working...
                              X