This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 05 zx6r (636) $6,700 (SOLD)

Hi guys and gals, my brother is selling his ZX6R, partly cos he hasnt got time to ride much (hes FIFO), and partly cos hes finishing the fences etc on his house and could use the money.
    Theres no problems with it, he looks after it really well- even has its own strip of carpet in the carport (possibly hes gay, I tell him so- often :-). And hes in Cunderdin so its not like its been around a corner since he bought it- cant even scrub the tyres in lol. Heres the link to his Gumtree ad, I promised him Id put it on here. Thanks!

Must sell 05 ZX6R (636) very good condition | Motorcycles & Scooters | Gumtree Cunderdin
    Last edited by Chaos-incarnate; 21-03-2011, 07:37 PM.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

That really is a bargain! I'm sure this won't last long at all - that blue is a favourite of mine too.

I'd wish him luck but he won't need it!

Comment

bargain and a half fuck ... sure there's nothing wrong with it?

Comment

umm why aren't you getting it off him?? These bikes are absolutely brilliant, I loved mine, they are super to ride

Comment

So is this still for sale
          Its been a whole day already
          REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
          (anarchy in english )

Comment

Hahaha Shan! I had my heart set on a GSXR but you're both right Stoney, so I just bought it :-) When I can ride again I will be asking for a shadow haha.
            Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

Comment

I just bought one of these, first big bike, you'll love it !
              Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

Glad to hear you saw the sense in picking up a beaut bike at a super price, I was temped myself, could do with another one for the track, as I haven't really warmed to the R6 that well

Comment

Working...
                X