Ducati 1098R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Ducati 1098R

Expressions of interest can be passed on to the seller. I wouldn't normally do this for anyone however it is not every day one of these is offered, the owner has looked after this bike and is looking to sell it. SMS your details to 0418 922 235 and I will have him contact you. You can then talk to him about the price etc.

If anyone is interested, act now as there is a possibility the bike will be withdrawn from sale if no interest is expressed in the short term. The owner does not need the money from what I can gather. Please don't ask me about the bike as I have never ridden it (although I wanted to very much). Thankyou.
    You shake and smack the ketchup bottle, none will come and then a lot'll.

--------------------------------------------

Perth Graphics Centre - Ventureshield authorised installers.

www.pgc.com.au

Rather than asking people to SMS their details to someone they don't know, it may be better to put the seller's details here so they can contact him directly...

Just my 2c.

Comment

So no price, no pics and no direct contact - the owner works in a WA service industry?
      Originally posted by lee
      motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

Comment

So, what year is it??
        Not that I'm going to be buying one any time soon. (can't rule it out for 2 years time though :p )
        Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Used DUCATI 1098 R Motorcycles For Sale in WA - bikesales.com.au

might be one of those 2, if not gives a price guide....

Comment

Yep. He's advertised it, so ignore this thread. Delete it if you know how.
            You shake and smack the ketchup bottle, none will come and then a lot'll.

--------------------------------------------

Perth Graphics Centre - Ventureshield authorised installers.

www.pgc.com.au

Comment

Working...
            X