• Show
Clear All

• For Sale fzr 400 1987 rare model single seat $2000 ono

1987 fzr 400 2tk rare model : comes with FULL owners manual

SPECS:
    model: fzr 400 2tk not 1wg
    colour: white and red
    K"S : 55 000 or close to
    gearbox: 6 speed close ratio good for about 200 km/ph yes have been that fast on it had a busa with Digi dash follow me
    w/hp: 58
    ajustable front and rear suspension

For sale is my 400 one of the first to come out built for the track.

bike has a few better mods than the other 400 fzr's from factory which include;

better cams , high compression pistons, stronger bottom end.

did a model number look up when working for a motorcycle shop with there fancy program and this is the info i got back.

I have taken care of this bike to the best off my ability and the bike was complete up until a ride i went on with my father and while going on the outside of cars at a red light to turn right and follow him so i didn't get lost . As the lights turned green i accelerated to take off and so did the guy behind me in his car as he wasn't paying attention he managed to clip the right side of my bike thus breaking a piece off my lower fairing off my bike. :o

the point to the story is i now am missing the right side off my fairings and since it is a 25 year old bike other bits have cracked and in need of some TLC so since then the bike now has been sitting in the shed for 8 months now and have lost time and money trying to fix it. AND YES THE BIKE IS STILL LICENCED WITH 6 MONTHS REGO

IT is a great bike to ride handles great and surpises a lot of people. Due to sitting is also in need of a tune. Always serviced on time by yours truly.

PRICE PRICE PRICE 2,000 ono open to negotiation as bike is not in 100% condition but still is a rare bike worth a bit of money in original condition.

for more info or veiwing please contact me on 0413355899

picture below is of the exact same bike same paint same exaust but not my bike so you get an idea

cheers mike
    Attached Files
    Last edited by madmike; 02-04-2011, 03:31 AM. Reason: price drop need to sell
    sigpicpic up your game or get in the left lane biach

bump now with a pick haha and price drop to 2,200 ono

Comment

PM sent
      “The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. - W Churchill”

Comment

price drop

price droped to 2,000 ono some one has to be interested running licenced 400 great for getting around on just needs some cosmetic work and a tune and off you go

Comment

Working...
        X