2009 250 Cruiser $3000 ONO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2009 250 Cruiser $3000 ONO

I am selling my wifes 2009 Pagsta Cruisa Series 2 because she now has a VN900. It has done 4400km and is in excelent condition. This is the cheapest Pagsta around and also comes with a windshield and sissy bar.

Now before you dump on the Pagsta here is the low down. If you want to go on long fast country runs then this bike is not for you. This bike is great for commuting around town, going to work and back and learning to ride on. My wife has had it for 6 months, 3 months to learn on and get her license and 3 months after it. There is no point buying a brand new 250 when you are only wanting to get a bigger bike in a couple of months when your sick of a small slow 250.

This bike is in great condition and is very cheap which makes it great to learn on before you upgrade. It has a top speed of about 110km so I recommend it for the peoples wives who want to learn to ride before they decide what bike they want to have in the future.

If you take peoples ego and all the bullshit out of it these are good learner bikes.

Give me a call or pm if you want to inspect it. 0419962370

EDIT: Has just been re-registered so has 11 months left.

EDIT : Price drop to $3000 ONO

Last edited by Thunderbird; 27-03-2011, 11:42 AM. Reason: rego info
    Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Nice looking bike bud good luck with the sale good 250 for the right buyer
    I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

Originally posted by lippy View Post
      Nice looking bike bud good luck with the sale good 250 for the right buyer
      Thanks, I just hope it can benefit someone as much as it did my wife.

Comment

Awesome price.

Comment

Fixed rego info. Has 11 months left not 5. It runs out on the 25/02/12

Comment

Price drop to $3000 ONO

Comment

has the bike gone yet i need a bike to learn on and i dont have much money

Comment

Still have it. Give me a call if your interested. 0438272494

Comment

bump

Comment

Mate,thanks for the response ,i would have loved to call but due to
                    bad weather our SATphone is currently scrambled . Am buying it for my
                    son who just graduated from Curtin university of technology he lives
                    in perth presently so the bike is going to be shipped to perth.please
                    can i know the full condition of the bike, also know if it is still in
                    good condition , preferably if i can get more close up picture, i will
                    not be able to come for inspection now all i really need from you is
                    the exact details of the bike.

Due to the nature of my work i am a very busy man working all day .i
                    will pay with the fastest and safest online payment "PayPal" so i will
                    need you to send me your paypal email address so I can effect the
                    payment,as i have my bank a/c attached to my paypal account.

PS:In case you don't have a PayPal account,Its reliable fast,secure
                    and easy to use PayPal,all you need to do is to log on to visit
                    www.paypal.com and register with them. When you are done with the
                    registration send me the email used for the registration with PayPal
                    so i can make the payment.Please get back to me so that we can arrange
                    for pick up as i will like the bike to be picked by a pickup agent.
                    Do these idiots really expect people to fall for this crap. I told him I will take Western Union and lets see if he comes back

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird View Post
                      Do these idiots really expect people to fall for this crap. I told him I will take Western Union and lets see if he comes back
                      don't waste your time, just delete and move on.
                      Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                      Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Bump

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Price drop $2900 ono

Comment

Working...
                            X