Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale For Sale: 2002 Aprilia RS125

For sale is my 2002 Aprilia RS125

I bought this bike back around October last year. Reason for sale is I'm looking at buying a new cage and I also have an R1 which is lots of fun

The bike currently has 9,300k's
    I'm after $4,200 but am open to offers.

Battery was replaced when I bought the bike with a CB9-B battery.
    All new fluids in the bike.
    Brand new EBC HH rear pad, Front pads still have a bit of meat left on them.
    First engine rebuild was done on the bike roughly 150km ago, I still have the old piston if you want to check that out.
    New foam filter put in the bike roughly 4,000km ago
    Renthal Standard front sprocket and -1 rear sprocket fitted roughly 2000km ago
    Red RK Racing chain fitted roughly 2000km ago
    Battlax BT003 (150/60/17) rear tyre replaced 5,000km ago due to running over a nail

A few small goodies on the bike include:
    - Carbon fibre print clutch & brake lever (not real CF but printed on the levers)
    - RS125 Racing grips
    - Lightly tinted Eagle Screens double bubble screen
    - Red anodised bar end weights
    - Red reflective rim tape

downsides:
    As the bike looks like it's been left in the sun for a while some of the sticker decals have faded a bit.
    Bike was dropped by previous owner so it has a few scratches on the left fairing/mirror - first pic shows damage, it isn't too bad

I've always run the bike on Premium Unleaded fuel and always used Castrol Gold fully synthetic 2 stroke oil
    Original levers, grips & bar ends included with the bike as well as a NGK BR10EIX iridium spark plug which hasn't been fitted yet

Most of the parts I've got for the bike have been bought from www.pjme.co.uk - great site for 2 stroke stuff!

That's about all I can think of now, if you have any questions or want to take a look at the bike please PM me

Pics:

Click image for larger version

Name:	rs125scratch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	4924990Click image for larger version

Name:	rs125km.jpg
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	4924991Click image for larger version

Name:	rs125pic1.jpg
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	4924992Click image for larger version

Name:	rs125pic2.jpg
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	4924993

Following photo taken by CAPT CHAOS on a photoshoot night: .(http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ml#post2197709)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4342_4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	4924994

Thanks for looking!
    Graham
    DreamTheater
    Last edited by DreamTheater; 23-03-2011, 06:37 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    Straight roads are for fast bikes - corners are for fast riders!
Working...
X