1991 Yamaha FZR 600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1991 Yamaha FZR 600

For sale is my 1991 FZR 600. I have owned it for 6 years now and it has never let me down. I am selling due to the fact that I just dont ride much anymore and when I do, I ride the wifes bike which is a bit kinder to my neck with the seating position. The bike is registered and only needs minor touch ups, such as seat etc... The rear tyre will need replacing soon but is ok to ride for now. I am asking $2000.00 ono
    If your interested or know someone who is, contact Shane on 0419988248.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

is that only 16000k's on the clock?
    "Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever "

Comment

Only 16k, or 116k Looks pretty neat for it's age - no doubt would make a great cheap first big-bike for someone. Not in the market unfortunately so here is a free bump for you!
      I came here to drink milk and kick arse... And I'm all out of milk

Comment

Cheers Courtz!! Gday Lobes, it is only showing 16000km on the odo and I know that in the time I have owned it I would have done no more than 2000km. I bought it off my brother in law and he said he only did 2-3000km max. I think his mate who owned it before him used it as transport to uni. So I cant definitely tell you if its only 16000km or 116000km. When i got it I had the carbies stripped and serviced and the compression and so forth checked and it had excellent compression then and I see no reason why that would have changed. Its always been the same bike mech who has looked after it for me and he did fork seals, steering head bearings etc... and lots of other precautionary gear as when I got it, it was unlicensed so I had to put it over the pits, which it did so with no problems. As I said, it is a great little bike and is great fun to ride.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, looks like a tidy little bike, someones going to get a good bargain here
          "Take a step back and literally Fuck Your Face"

Comment

Ok as a sweetener I will throw in a bike cover as well!! There must be someone who wants a really good cheap bike!!
            Shano
            sigpic

Comment

Ok bump time and another sweetener! I will also throw in the maintenance charger if it goes before the 14th of April.
              Shano
              sigpic

Comment

can't believe this is still for sale!! If the bike is as good as the pix suggest it looks like a bargain buy. If I wasn't moving east I would be very tempted.

Comment

Interested in swapping for my CBR250R?
                  I came here to drink milk and kick arse... And I'm all out of milk

Comment

I would be seriously looking at this, were it not for the fact I got 6+ months til R's come up. Good luck with the sale.
                    Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                    Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
                      Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Sorry courtz, would have same issue with headaches and riding posi for me!! Thanks devovled, I think it will sell as its a good bike for the price. Just need to wait for the right person who wants it.
                        sigpic

Comment

holy shit balls this looks schmick as!!! might see if the old man wants it so he can stop hogging my RGV
                          "It's the F*#king Catalina wine mixer"

Comment

SOLD!!!!!! Thanks to all the great genuine people who came to look at the Fizza, I didn't have to deal with any dickheads at all. I think the new owner will be very happy.
                            Shano
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X