X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Moto Guzzi Le Mans MK iv 1988

Hi all,

Putting this up for a family friend.

I've ridden many thousands of kilometers with Richard and Annie (the owner of this bike) and it has never missed a beat, never had a puff of smoke. Quite a story behind the bike.

Here are the details:

149000kms.

Excellent running order. 18" front wheel, additional 16" front wheel included. MK V Switch Gear. Lightened fly wheel and clutch. Gear driven cams.

$7000 ono. Duncraig.

It's a classic and has been looked after by someone who really knows his stuff.

Please contact Richard on
    Ph 0410 461 062

Thanks all

Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
    Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

Brand new tyres just fitted. Oil/Filter changed and serviced. Has been run on Mobil 1 oil since new.
    Price is negotiable.
    Customer: Look, there's no other way to say this, but I didn't come in here to be insulted.
    Bernard: Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you. In another life, we could have been brothers. Running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump. But it was not to be. So hopit.

Comment

sold.

Comment

And people think the bike sales market is dead...
        If you love your motorcycle, set it free. If it comes back, you probably high-sided.

Comment

Working...
        X