No announcement yet.

Aprilia RS125 (2006, White, 9000kms)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Aprilia RS125 (2006, White, 9000kms)

Excellent condition. Have owned it for the past 5000kms and have not had a single problem. New battery just installed.

0409 291 540 or PM me for more info.

$6000
    Attached Files
    Spam

really great looking bike, how do they go for pace? i imagine this one would be pretty quick. gl with sale

Comment

nicest rs125 i have ever seen, wishen i had the fubds!

Comment

It goes as hard or faster than any 250cc 4 stroke a leaner might be looking to buy Logan. You do have the advantage of having an awesome chassis setup. Oh, and dont forget, you get that 2 stroke powerband which just feels awesome when it kicks in
        Spam

Comment

I am sure it is great but that is a bit of a statement check this out Comparison: Aprilia RS 125 2006 vs Yamaha FZR 250 R 1989

Comment

Dont get me wrong, Im not saying I've gone and dyno tested every bike and ridden each one on a test track to compare. Im just saying, in general riding on perth streets, this bike will keep up or be faster than (ok) *most* learner bikes you'll come up against (not counting 2t 250's cos that's cheating , or a well kept FZR haaha).

It's also one thing to compare bike specs on paper, but you're talking about a 20+ yr old bike there. I'm pretty sure a current model bike would be much more pleasant to ride. You forgo a bit of HP, if we were talking about brand spanking new ones. But you get a current gen ride. No doubt the RS is a decent amount lighter as well.
            Spam

Comment

I don't know, I like the 22yo FZR in that comparo pic, looks immaculate.
              Here's one in Aus, needs a new engine though: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-motor-114110/

Comment

Consider this one SOLD (pending payment)
                Spam

Comment

congrats!
                  nice quick sale!
                  Originally posted by Captain Starfish
                  use me like the slut I am, yeah come on and make me your f^cked up broke crack hore that doesn't ride anymore
                  :starwars:

Comment

nice man you were lucky to sell it so fast. i have had mine up here for awhile now for same price and not sold must be colour lol

Comment

Hey. Yeah I was actually waiting for you to sell yours first....got a bit worried mine wasn't going to sell.

Good luck anyway. Yours is still a good bike. I should know, I've ridden it and worked on it
                      Spam

Comment

Working...
                      X