This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2010 Hyosung GT250R Black and Silver

Hi people, Im selling my Hyosung GT250R to help mitigate the cost of my 'big' bike.
    Its the EFI model and comes with a few extras-

Howler exhaust
    Tinted screen
    Near new Pilot Road 2 tyres (absolutely the best thing I did- HUGE difference!)
    All new brakes (to match new tyres)

And last but not least....R1 hand grips... These were put on as a joke but actually look quite good and they're more comfortable than the old ones so they stayed.

It currently has EDIT: probably closer to 8,000kms now, still riding it.

It has 6 months of Warranty left (31st of September 2011) and Regoed til end next month.

There are scratches on the right hand side (as you sit on it) and on bar end (slight), I dropped it on a standstill (embarrassing!) and I think a small crack in bottom of Fairing. I will get some pics tmoz and post so you can see. I was quoted about $200 to fix but since you can buy a whole new Fairing set on ebay for $350, or the one piece thats damaged for sweet FA I didnt bother. I replaced the indicator and rearview mirror with brand new parts from DBs so no damage there.

Price: $5,200
    Last edited by Chaos-incarnate; 25-05-2011, 10:57 PM. Reason: withdraw from sale
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground...

More pics- taken today. Bloody hard! Reflections everywhere, hopefully these are good enough. Thank god I didn't wash it first!
    Scratched side- howler exhaust, tinted visor etc

R1 handgrips lol

Scratches close up

Small crack

Comment

Bump

Comment

Dont forget its got $500 worth of awesome tyres and brakes. If you want to track this bike you will need them
        Plus the exhaust and tinted screen are a nice touch- $600 worth.

Comment

Bike will now come with $50 petrol voucher in the form of cash

Edit: Bike is now registered til 30/10/11 and has nearly 8,000kms on the clock.

Edit edit: Oh stuff it, $5,300.
          Last edited by Chaos-incarnate; 28-04-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Please feel free to buy my bike so I can spend more money on my other ones

Comment

Bike is withdrawn from sale- matters of the heart may now dictate matters of finance

Feel free to close the thread if you have a minute Mods, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X