Honda CRF450X 2005 Regoed enduro bike $4900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Honda CRF450X 2005 Regoed enduro bike $4900

Honda CRF450X 2005 model. I'm the second owner and have the original delivery paperwork from the first owner. Spent most of its life in storage. It is licensed until September 2011 and has most of the ADR stuff fitted. I fitted an hour meter when I bought it and it has now done about 20 hours. New chain and sprockets, front tyre, air filters, battery, spark plug at 0 hours. I have fitted a Lexx slip-on exhaust which has a removable quiet insert in it. I have also de-restricted the bike according to the Honda competition bulletin. Motul semi synthetic oil changed every 5 hours and I have a brand new back tyre to fit to it. This thing goes like a rocket and will spin the rear tyre easily in all gears. I have fitted tiny LED indicators that probably aren't road worthy but all the original ADR stuff and original owners manual is included. No test rides without a substantial deposit and plenty of ID. I'm in Parkwood if you would like to view the bike.

$4900 ONO
    PM for contact details.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PaulMac; 09-04-2011, 08:08 AM. Reason: Price drop
    Paul

Stuff the two strokes. Joined the four stroke club.

GOOD LUCK Pauly , She is in mint nick ...........................Regards dazza

Comment

Thanks Dazza. I'll definitely be very sad to see her go. Was fantastic to ride on the camping trip just gone.
      Paul

Comment

Price drop to $4900. Gotta go.
        Paul

Comment

Price drop $4500. Needs a new home.

Great time to buy as winter is on its way.
          Paul

Comment

That's a great price for a lic 450 Paul.

You've got me thinking mate.
            Lost and on reserve

Comment

Still for sale??
              Had the valve clearance's checked recently?? Have they been changed to Stainless inlet valves? Does the speedo work?

Comment

Sorry Michelin, sold it on Saturday. Handshake agreement but the buyer has told me he is picking it up at 7.00pm tomorrow so it looks like its sold. Will post confirmation once I have the cash in my hand.
                Paul

Comment

Sold.
                  Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X