Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale '99 Yamaha TRX 850 Twin

Hi Everyone

It's the same ol' timeless tale - Gorgeous little mouth to feed, not enough hours / days in the week to ride, reluctant sale, etc, etc...

Sadly, I have decided it is time to sell my "Japcati".
    Details of a modern classic:
    1999 TRX 850
    Parallel twin engine – offset crank to give same firing timing as a 90° v-twin
    After market stainless cans with a great note (have originals)
    54 000km (45k service done)
    Ventura rack
    Always stored under cover
    11 months rego
    A nice bike (but of course I would say that!)
    $4650 ono
    Attached Files
    I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
    - Sarcasteacher

Bumpity-do-dah
    I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
    - Sarcasteacher

Comment

Bump

Nicer weather really high lights how little chance I get to ride this thing.
      Getting back in the swing of selling it after trying to put off the inevitable and facing reality.
      Price drop $4500

C'mon people those back roads are crying out for you to ride them on this bike! Heed the call, you know you want to!
      - Sarcasteacher

Comment

Right, after telling myself I was going to get out and ride it more, and not to sell it, I finally have to face facts.
        As I don't even have to update the km's on the clock - from the original post over a year ago - it proves I just don't get a chance to ride much these days.
        On the bright side, my loss is your gain.
        She's for sale again (properly this time!) Along with a price drop to suit

- now $4200 ono

Make an offer, it could be yours!
        - Sarcasteacher

Comment

If someone was after the next bike after 250 and didn't want the limp wristed mid range experience that is a current 600 super sport motorcycle this is a bike for you!
          Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

My dads Had 2 T Rex's , Blue one like yours and a Black One . Loved Them. Quirky Machine and have a Heap Of fans, Should Be able to sell her easy

Comment

I hope so Chrimsey, before I change my mind again!
              No, this time it's going...
              - Sarcasteacher

Comment

I love these bikes, shame the timing is slightly off!
                Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

Nah, the timing is perfect Lord_Muck!
                  Buy now, ride later!
                  - Sarcasteacher

Comment

In the middle of buying a new house, with shed, to put said TRX in !!!

but fear not, if its still up for sale when this house caper is sorted, i shall indeed come a callin!
                    Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

No probs Lord_Muck.
                      Get your people to talk to my people and we'll do lunch.
                      (Think you need to work on your priorities tho' )
                      - Sarcasteacher

Comment

In lieu of any steak knives I am also including Helmet (Nolan X-lite), Teknic sumer jacket and AGV kevlar gloves too.

As if you really need any extra excuse to buy this bike...

Go on, you know you want to...
                        - Sarcasteacher

Comment

Price Drop now $4000 ono
                          Do eet, dooo eet!
                          - Sarcasteacher

Comment

Now with 6 month rego
                            - Sarcasteacher

Comment

SOLD!
                              Mods please delete
                              - Sarcasteacher

Comment

Working...
                              X