"wanted"cheap ride $700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted "wanted"cheap ride $700

hey im on the search for an old road trail bike or road bike for around $700 , if anyone knows of one thats sitting around or something can they pm me. just need simple transport to and from work that involves some freeway use.

cheers.

Hey Frogger,

You still on your restricted license?
    I used to have a nice sig offering to shadow ppl. Now I have no sig...

Comment

ive got R-E but have been able to upgrade since start of feb, just didnt see the point atm without a big bike. but if a big bike comes along id get the license. have to grow up some time

Comment

I have an 82-83 xs250r for sale.

You can have it for 700 bucks but it needs a little work. Call me on 0402 920 028 if you want further info. I will not be available until after 1pm today though

Comment

If froggers not interested in the XS, any chance I could have a look?

Comment

im very interested in the xs if things go to plan i should have bought it tomorrow.

Comment

hey frogger whats the go with the ZXR???
              Originally posted by Captain Starfish
              use me like the slut I am, yeah come on and make me your f^cked up broke crack hore that doesn't ride anymore
              :starwars:

Comment

You'll pick up a CT110 from the manheim fowles auctions for that. It aint fancy but it is transport.

Comment

If you could stretch yourself to $1500 i could let my wifes CBR125R go... 2008 10,000km excellent condition.
                  Last edited by Schooner; 22-04-2011, 10:55 AM. Reason: wrong price

Comment

Originally posted by Schooner View Post
                    If you could stretch yourself to $1500 i could let my wife go...excellent condition.
                    Any pics? Might help with the sale..
                    Originally posted by lee
                    motherfucking *facepalm* at half the stoopid motherfuckers in this thread not getting the point

Comment

Working...
                    X