Honda CBR600RR 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Honda CBR600RR 2005

Time to move on with my CBR has been fun to ride, in very good condition, has some scratches nothing major, 6mths Rego, done 36,774Km price is $6500.00. Can be contacted on 0417 183 443
    Attached Files

Bike still availiable

Comment

Free bump for a great looking bike

Comment

Bump... still on the market

Comment

Where is it?
          Originally posted by out_in_front
          #4: Pillion gets treated like they are made of glass and irreplaceable - I don't want that shit on my hands if I make a mistake doing something silly.

Comment

Hey G,

Im looking at bikes on Sat - can i come have a look?

How is the service history of it?

Comment

Hey Harro,

Sorry for the delay in replying been working night shift. I just put it in for a Service today and will be probably a week, they are flat out.
              If your still interested give me a call ( 0417 183 443) :o)

Cheers G :o)

Comment

Gabs...... NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Harro View Post
                  Hey G,

Im looking at bikes on Sat - can i come have a look?

How is the service history of it?
                  Harro, this is one of those you would sell to a friend. I not long ago fitted new RK chain [GB525GXW] and genuine Honda sprockets for Gabby and was pleasantly surprised how nice she was to ride .... the Honda I mean.

Originally posted by Sweetcheeks View Post
                  Gabs...... NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Don't panic, she just needs to get something more practical. Gabriele, there is a Honda Hornet being sold by Yeti697, if the seat height is good for you it would be a good thing ............

Monsta 695 is selling an SV650, this would suit you down to the ground and again depending on seat height.

buelllord
                  Last edited by buelllord; 11-05-2011, 08:40 PM.
                  Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

Looks a good bike good luck with the sale, its easy enough to get a custom seat made to trim a few cms from ride height. I have one lying around for a SV650

Comment

Hey, has it sold yet? And... stupid question... how many cc? Good as a first bike?

I'm not going to pretend to know anything about bikes here... haha
                      Be who you are and say how you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

Comment

Its prob 599 cc
                        An if you don't have an R license don't bother it's a big bike for big kids

Also a great bike
                        Free bump gab's hope your getting another one tho woman

Comment

Originally posted by Chevster View Post
                          Hey, has it sold yet? And... stupid question... how many cc? Good as a first bike?

I'm not going to pretend to know anything about bikes here... haha
                          No good as a first bike because you need to start on a bike no bigger than 250cc. Might be worth doing some research if you don't know anything about bikes!

I was told by a few people the 05 model has different forks from previous models which is supposed to be a huge improvement. I'm spewing this is a few months too early
                          I came here to drink milk and kick arse... And I'm all out of milk

Comment

Yes I am going to get another one Dave, the CBR has been fun to ride but just to big for me in height and weight, want something lower. Will probably get naked bike, looking at Suzuki 650 Gladius or maybe a Honda CB .... will have a good look & try first

Comment

you can get a lowering link if height is the issue. drop 1-1.5"

the weight may be more managable if this is the case.

The minister of finance is 5'2" & easily handled a 08 cbr600...

....just a thought if you didn't really want to get rid of it

Comment

Working...
                              X