X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Zx14

Black 2006: circa 30k km.
    Bike has nothing to spend, nothing owing and is going to make you very happy.
    New Yoshimura carbon cans.
    New Puig screen.
    New K&N filter.
    New (uninstalled) PC III USB, still in box.
    I have ridden this bike four times since purchase last year.
    Reason for sale: new bike, therefore wife-induced sale.

$10,000.

I will get pix up ASAP. Please don't nag me - i expect this bike will sell to first who sees.

S.
    Last edited by Sprint; 23-04-2011, 09:55 AM.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Hey Dave what have you bought ? N your right this bike wont last long

Regards Dazza

Comment

Hi Darren - I picked up the last RC8 from North City KTM (they closed down last week)... wife was pacified by the promise that i'd sell a bike off.
      Seems a shame to move a bike on that i've only ridden a couple of times, but i haven't been able to get away from work/life to do any distance runs anyway...
      Oh: bike has a new Cox Racing (titanium) radiator guard to add to the extra bits mentioned above.

S.
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

$9,500 sans PC.

S.

Comment

Pics ?
          I'M IMMORTAL...WELL SO FAR!

Comment

Wife induced sale. Who knew it would come to this?

Can vouch for this machine. Mintos condition, endlessly capable, super lush to ride, bargain basement monies. What more you want huh?
            Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Oh Sprint, what are you doing man.... theres the old saying if ya cant beat em join em, and just when i join ya, you bloody decide to sell it. Are you serious, you have only ridden it 4 times since you had it, shit wasnt it a year ago we went to Nannup and you were on it? Lovely bit of gear these. I couldnt believe I didnt have any weight on my wrists (going from upright naked to sports clipons) when i took a new one for a spin.... sooo comfy.

Good luck, guys these are bliss, not as frantic as youd expect (untill the tacho needle gets to horizontal anyway) and Sprints has got all the fruit on it already thats gonna cost me extra $$$ very shortly on my new one.
              When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Thanks guys... the NinjaBeast is a rocket sled with poise.
                A time machine with a destination set in the near horizon.
                It handles well too... not nimble, but certainly capable and extremely stable on those fast B-roads.
                I have no option but to sell - or i would gladly keep her for those multi-day big km runs.

I have an industry friend committed to buying the bike at a (quite respectable) price... would prefer to see a fellow PSB'er buy her and also, achieve the extra grand a private sale will yield.
                I will quit her within two weeks to 'balance the bike cashbook' people... it's only a question of whether she goes to a shop or your garage.

S.

Comment

Got to say I was genuinely surprised by it. Was expecting a barge, got a tug instead. Tugs in first, second, third, fourth..
                  Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

Yep i was thinking id want to keep the zed for twisties fun, but after riding a 14 i was impressed enough it will be my only bike if finance is all good tomorrow.

Comment

You should have bought mine!

...going on Readers Mart this weekend... roll up if you're interested...

S.

Comment

Too late, picked mine up last night. Does need some pipes though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThirstyAs View Post
                          Good luck, guys these are bliss, not as frantic as youd expect (untill the tacho needle gets to horizontal anyway) and Sprints has got all the fruit on it already thats gonna cost me extra $$$ very shortly on my new one.
                          Not as frantic as you'd expect I like it

Slip-ons, PC & pull the secondary butterflies out and it will be more frantic than you can handle Seriously, secondary butterfly removal on these and you will be suffering whiplash faster than you can say SHITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! With the flies in you have a very gradualy accelleration upto around 5000-5500rpm then everything starts to go backwards very fast. Fles out and it just pulls an pulls from idle to redline. Had mine dyno'd by Russel Speak and at the time it was making 186HP

Comment

Hey mate

Is the beast still for sale? If it is then i'd like to have a gander.....I'll text and PM you....

Regards

Mal
                            soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

See you tomorrow night Mal - i've been out all weekend down south with the ex-HRC group on the RC8...
                              NinjaBeast clean, safe and covered up @ home...

S.

Comment

Working...
                              X