Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Hyosung GT250R EFI 2010

White, <4000km.

Dropped once while stationary resulting in scratches and a small crack in the RHS fairing as well as a serious amount of embarrassment on my part . Will take photos later.

Comes stock.

$6000 or make an offer

I don't NEED to sell it immediately, but it has served the purpose i bought it for - keeping my skills in good order until i can get my R class.

actually i should be a bit smarter about the price...

5600 ONO and it comes with a black tinted bubble screen and the original. (actually found the new screen being a bit longer made for less wind in your face while cutting only a few km/hr off the top speed)

Comment

PRICE DROP
      you know what... i wouldn't mind the monies for it... so lets just say i will seriously consider offers, but would like around $5400... going to service it soon, its never skipped a beat on me!

Comment

5200?

Comment

Later for photos will be next week when my friend who's garage I store the bike in, comes back from Dubai with his SLR's...

There are plenty of other photos of black and white 2010 EFI Gt250R's floating around in this board

Comment

oops - I never checked the ODO before posting - thought i would take a stab in the dark, has actually done 2700kms since i got it out of the garage to check the other day! so long without it i forgot how much fun it is! - ran it in as per the instructions so i haven't had the chance to thrash it yet - some lucky other person will :-( also only ever filled with bp ultimate - just caus...

Comment

Working...
            X