X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale HONDA CRF250R 2008 model

HONDA CRF450R 2008 model

Item: HONDA CRF450R 2008 model
    Location: Northern NSW near the Gold Coast But can be transported by Fergusson Motorcycle Transport at buyers expense.
    Item Condition:Good Condition
    Reason for selling: I am selling because I have no time to use it and have bought a registered farm bike.
    Price and price conditions: $4,500
    Extra Info: HONDA CRF450R 2008 model, good condition, 1 owner since new, never been raced or thrashed.
    Good tyres, full spares kit and manual.
    Oil and filter changed every 5 hours religiously.
    47 Hours use since new.
    Selling due to need for less powerful bike.
    Works Connection skid plate .
    Serviced every 5 hours, never raced only ridden on our property.
    I am selling because I have no time to use it and have bought a registered farm bike.
    Comes with original spares kit and manual.

Phone: 0266721087
    Email: [email protected]

Pictures:

supros88
    Last edited by supros88; 04-05-2011, 01:11 PM. Reason: Bike is a 450 not a 250

Are these recent pics? Is the bike coming out of hibernation after being stolen?
    Not a scratch on it, front disc gaurd still on, almost brand new tyres, bargrips not scuffed. Very nice lookin' chook chaser.

Goodluck with the sale.

Comment

No the bike is defiantly not stolen. I bought it new from Pro Honda in Brisbane.
      I took the photos last week, but I agree that the photos make the plastics look like new. The plastics are not that shiny in real life and they have scratches, marks and ect.
      The chain and sprockets are about half worn.
      But it is a really tidy bike that has not had a hard life as is evident by the stock grips and graphics on the radiator shrouds.
      It is cheap because I want to get rid of it quickly.

I also have a Ducati Streetfighter S that I am selling with under 2000K on the clock.

Comment

Uploaded more photos.

Comment

Sold Please remove

Comment

Working...
          X