Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2010 - Ducati 848 - $18,990

As per this ad: link

I had a 2008 model before it but that one was tragically involved in an accident. QBE were nice enough to furnish me with a replacement (not a repair) so it's basically new and this one hasn't EVER been crashed.

I just don't have the time to ride anymore (family, work etc) and rather than continue the rego and insurance (now significant) and nagging, I'd rather see it go and get another in a few years time.

Make a reasonable offer.
    DF
    Attached Files
    Dean_Fantastic
    Inactive Member
    Last edited by Dean_Fantastic; 06-05-2011, 12:09 PM. Reason: price drop
    Due to global warming, Eskimos have lost 7 of their words for snow.

*bump*

Insurance will be due on this soon and rather than cough up another premium, I'm taking the approximate premium value off the bike price.
    Come on guys. You know you want it.

Comment

Noooo don't sell come out riding

Comment

I've ridden this bike (briefly) and it handled beautifully and was in mint condition. A great buy for anyone who can afford it (unfortunately not me).

Good luck with the sale Dean. Sorry we won't see you out riding anymore.
        How loud is too loud??

Comment

One word - want!

Comment

Yeah I just don't get out, though I did get a signed affidavit from the CFO (wife) that I can get another later down the track if the time turns up. Tragically it's too expensive to just sit there doing nothing.

Comment

** bump **

Comment

After clicking your link to the ad -->
                The motorcycle you are looking for is no longer available. Please click here to find another motorcycle.
                You've sold it?

Comment

Sold?

Comment

Whoops. The ad expired and they made me do it again. I suspect it might have a new URL now, like this one:

Big ass titties

Comment

** bump **

Comment

Working...
                      X