Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT SALE but my GT650 before I trade it... For sale for just more than trade price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT SALE but my GT650 before I trade it... For sale for just more than trade price

Hey guys I really need someone to buy my bike urgently. I'm getting myself a dodge avenger and am trading the bike in to get it... Normal private sale on one of these is 4500 but I've only been offered 2500 trade in so if anyone wants a CHEAP bike thats CHEAP to run please PM Me I'm wanting 3000 for it so if anyone wants a bike that's a piece of piss to ride as either their commuter or as a first big bike then let me know NOW...

I have one of XS's alarms coming over so whoever buys it will have the alarm aswell...

She has served me well over the short time I've had her but she has to move on...

12500 k's never dropped '07 black...
    PM me!!!

$3000 $3000 $3000

PRICE DROP $2000 MUST SELL TODAY!!!
    Last edited by Jeffas; 03-05-2011, 01:11 PM.

Pictures will help!

Comment

URGENT SALE GT650 for sale before I trade it... Selling for just over trade price...

Hey guys I really need someone to buy my bike urgently. I'm getting myself a dodge avenger and am trading the bike in to get it... Normal private sale on one of these is 4500 but I've only been offered 2500 trade in so if anyone wants a CHEAP bike thats CHEAP to run please PM Me I'm wanting 3000 for it so if anyone wants a bike that's a piece of piss to ride as either their commuter or as a first big bike then let me know NOW...

She has served me well over the short time I've had her but she has to move on...

PM me!!!

$3000 $3000 $3000

Comment

It looks like a 2010 Hyosung GT250.
        I fit hasn't been dropped or broken this seems like a sweet deal for anyone looking to get into the game.

Edit: Thought it was the bike in your stats. Nevermind.
        Last edited by Mutiny!; 29-04-2011, 02:25 PM. Reason: removing spaz induced confusion fuel
        Originally posted by JIM.55
        knowlage dosnt always trumph

Comment

Haha nah that's my old one... It's a black 07 gt650...

Comment

And no it hasn't been dropped I just need to get 3000 for it to get my car...

Comment

pics? details? kms? any damage?
              Originally posted by polonY
              Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

I hate fucking around with online images so if you want to see pics of it pm me your phone no and I'll mms you the pics...

Comment

12500 k's '07 black, never dropped, pm me your ph no for pics via mms..

Comment

Comment

is it a 250 or 650????

Comment

Originally posted by F2thaK View Post
                        is it a 250 or 650????
                        its a 650

Comment

tempting as a runabout, wife would kill me tho if I bought another one . . .

Comment

These are great commuter bikes, nippy in the traffic, lotsa torque.

Comment

Price drop $2000!!!!!!! must sell today!!! only offered 1750 trade in... needs new rear tyre soon...

other than that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS BIKE.

Comment

Working...
                              X