Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2004 Honda CBR1000RR priced on here to sell - $7500.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2004 Honda CBR1000RR priced on here to sell - $7500.

Guys, as reported on here recently, i was run over by a ute whilst trail riding @8 weeks ago. The back injury i received means that at only 45 yrs old, its all over for me for riding bikes of any sort, as the potential risks from an other crash are not worth considering. The insurers wrote off my Husaberg FE570 and that just leaves my Honda to go. I have also listed things like a spare Yoshi exhaust, a worn once Arai Corsair V and lots of other nice things in the relevent for sale sections.

This is a 2004 model with only 21,000 km on the clock. 300kms ago the bike had a major service and a whole raft of upgrade work done and means this bike will cost the new owner nothing put petrol for many months to come. It really is very very up together and will want for nothing. So here we go with what the bike has and what was done 300kms ago.

Major service including the valve clearances and spark plugs (ask a Honda dealer how much for this alone).
    Goodridge stainless front brake hoses and fluid.
    Galfer stainless clutch hose and fluid.
    SBS double H front brake pads.
    Arrow FULL competition system with the larger headers.
    Exhaust valve and servo were removed to suit the above and a plug in device fitted to stop the dash showing a error message when the exhaust valve is removed.
    Larger Oggy knobs.
    Gilles fully adjustable rearsets.
    Zero gravity double bubble screen.
    Evotech Paddock stand bobbins.
    Chain and both sprockets.
    New rear Mich tyre (the front Micj tyre has 3000km on it).

All of the above were done just 300kms ago!

When i bought the bike, it had a Yoshi can fitted and had K+N air filters and a Power Commander also fitted. It has been on Dynotimes dyno and the chart says it made @158BHP at the rear wheel. I fitted the Arrow system to replace the Yoshi pipe and the seat of my pants(its an international unit of measure before anyone asks) tells me the mid range feels stronger, but i never had the chance to take it back to Russell to find out for sure. The fueling for my money is bang on for a road bike.

The bike needs a new home and someone to appreciate it. I would like $7500 for someone to take it away. It lives in Joondalup and i can be reached on 0413 612800. None of the spares or paddock stands are included for this price, but i am prepared to consider offers for a package, if that would help.
    Attached Files
    95 Yamaha Diversion 600, 95 Triumph Trophy, 96 Kwak ZX9R, 97 CBR 900RR, 98 GSXR 600, 99 R1, 2000 ZX6R, 2004 CBR 1000RR. Too many offroad bikes to mention, but mainly orange ones!!

Sucks to hear abt the accident dude. Hope ur bike finds a good home. I mite even have a look at it if I can find time to go up to joondalup. Gd luck with the sale! Wish u a speedy recovery

Comment

Originally posted by chuan01 View Post
      Sucks to hear abt the accident dude. Hope ur bike finds a good home. I mite even have a look at it if I can find time to go up to joondalup. Gd luck with the sale! Wish u a speedy recovery
      It does suck for sure. But when the Dr gives you the facts about how little it would take to make it really really suck if i did it again, theres no argument its time to take up knitting or something!
      95 Yamaha Diversion 600, 95 Triumph Trophy, 96 Kwak ZX9R, 97 CBR 900RR, 98 GSXR 600, 99 R1, 2000 ZX6R, 2004 CBR 1000RR. Too many offroad bikes to mention, but mainly orange ones!!

Comment

Saw the bike today, absolutely gorgeous. Free bump! If I can't find the funds for this bike hopefully someone else does. Deserves to be ridden.

Comment

Originally posted by m1ttens View Post
          Saw the bike today, absolutely gorgeous. Free bump! If I can't find the funds for this bike hopefully someone else does. Deserves to be ridden.
          Come back tomorrow, i have plenty of hammers to help you smash the piggybank and free the cash.

Thanks for your kind words by the way.

Comment

Oops, forgot to mention that my bike had a new battery 9 months back and i have been keeping her charged up during my "enforced" absence!

Comment

SHIT!

hope you get better fast mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenf View Post
                SHIT!

hope you get better fast mate!
                I have hurt myself plenty over the years from offroad stacks, but this one really has stopped me in my tracks. After nearly nine weeks i still feel sh*t every day. Anyone wanna take this hurt off me for a few days and give me a break? If it were not for all the right safety gear, i am sure i would dead.

On the bright side, there must be someone wants this very nice and very well priced Blade

Comment

Forget me head if it weren't screwed on.

Rego is current until Aug 2011.

Comment

Ok, last bump for this before it goes to Bikesales.com.

Any takers? You can have for $7499 if you haggle nicely!!

Comment

I'm in the market looking for a bike, so if you can convince me in 25words or less to get this bike, I'll buy it

But on a more serious note, do you still have the yoshi pipe, and does it come with the sale?

Comment

Originally posted by FRK View Post
                        But on a more serious note, do you still have the yoshi pipe, and does it come with the sale?
                        nope, cos I bought it and it's on mine now...

This bike looks immaculate and has obviously been taken care of..! good luck with the sale Colin!

Comment

I'm in the market looking for a bike, so if you can convince me in 25words or less to get this bike, I'll buy it

Like the man says the Yoshi has gone to a new home already. In fariness and no disrespect to Scarecrow, the Arrow that its wearing now is just just sexwee compared to the Yoshi.

So in 25 words:-

Its an original and super clean bike, thats has had 000's spent recently in the important places and will need for nothing bar a new rider (didn;t think 000 counted as word - LOL).

If you wanna have a chat or for a looksee, give me a call on 0413 612800.

Cheers - Colin

Comment

So did my first crack at 25 words not do it for you and can i have a 2nd go - lol!

Comment

Go ahead do your best

Honestly... It's been a fight between R1 and CBR for me...

Comment

Working...
                              X