This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2004 R1 lava red $5500

Hi all, due too licence leaving me once again, my much loved R1 is for sale. The km's are high at 85,000 ( commuting does that, lol ), but she rides and run's beautifully. Valves were done 8,000k's ago, she has a power commander, K+N, speed healer, smaller front sprocket, new rear, earls front lines, single seat cover, indicators mounting in headlights, powder coated wheels, 6 months rego, needle head bearings, all fuilds ( including forks ) changed, HD battery, Tyres good, Oil changed, every 4-5000 ks ( and she doesn't burn any either). Basically she's a great example of a cult bike, owned by another PSBer before me, who also commuted a distance and spared no expensive on whatever was needed. I don't want too sell,i really really don't. And $5500 ain't gonna buy much of anything but i need a break from riding....anyone interested or just has a few more questions, let me know, cheers. Tony 0420262702
    Attached Files
    Wheel Up, Knee Down

Tidy price! Hopefully the Km's don't bother any potential buyers, seems like you took care of it and that is all that matters.

Comment

Thanks, been a great bike too own, completely bonks but i can spend many beers just lookin at her after a good polish session, lol.
      Wheel Up, Knee Down

Comment

How weird, there was more replys than this yesterday...what happened ?? Got a few people looking at her over next couple of days, so we'll see what happens, cheers. Tony
        Wheel Up, Knee Down

Comment

Thats what I thought too. We must both be seeing things.

Sent from my GT-P1000T using Tapatalk
          Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed
          So it seems there IS a command file code in windows/microsoft updater that pings small lines of to-fro data.. like a cookie to allow/refresh 'critical updates'
          It also serves as a portal for clever code writers to embed 'dormant till pinged'.....ransomware...I love tech....amidointhisrite..?

Fess up who hacked GSX's account? This post was perfectly readable in every way

Comment

nice bike ... good luck on the sale !!
            IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

Comment

Wow cheap. That's almost dropping it into stunt bike territory Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the messages and calls, but my baby is now SOLD. can mods please change title to inform please. Fellow PSBer will be riding her around now....
                Wheel Up, Knee Down

Comment

Bargain, bloody quick sale.
                  such comment
                  wow
                  many post

Comment

Working...
                  X