2005 Husaberg 650 Motard $6000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2005 Husaberg 650 Motard $6000

2005 Husaberg FS650e factory motard for sale.

Great condition
    6 months Rego
    Only 2695k's from new.
    Full Titanium Akrapovic exhaust
    Beringer four pot calipers
    Axle and peg sliders
    BEHR rims
    Pilot Powers (plenty of tread left)
    White Power Forks (just rebuilt)
    Steering damper
    All enduro gear included (wheels with new nobbie tyres, brakes, sprockets, chain etc)
    Standard exhaust included

I am the second owner and have owned it for the past three years. I am selling it because the opportunity to buy a motard/motocrosser has come up and I want to race this year. I am also selling my YZ450.

This bike has been meticulously maintained. Air filter has been cleaned after every ride (only gets ridden once every few months!) Oil and oil filter after every track day. There are 6 or 7 spare oil filters included. Everything in perfect working order.
    Don't be fooled by the lights and number plates, this bike is a purebred race bike that happens to be road legal. It has so much torque!

This bike will be at Midvale on Sunday for the motard track day if you want to come and have a look.

I will try to get some better photos of it as soon as I can.

$6000 ono.

Ben
    0438 968 568

Last edited by Huzzer; 07-05-2011, 06:00 PM.

oh damn,

if i didnt already have a motard i would snap this up straight away.

what bike you going to buy for the next tard?
    As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

As I seem to just be riding at the track more and more, I will probably get a dedicated track tard like Yetis, but if he sells his I may consider keeping hold of it and come out with you guys a bit more. Have you found any road jumps yet? Like the San Fran jump or railways?

I'm by no means desparate to sell it, just putting it out there to gauge interest, but if I kept it I would definately need to get some slicks!
      Last edited by Huzzer; 07-05-2011, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Someone will get a good buy...

Low kays and monster grunt...

Comment

So is it road registered at the moment?

Comment

It says so in his post...

Comment

Says road legal. Long way from bring road registered plus photos show no road legal gear, indicators etc, so I feel it was a valid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Huzzer View Post
                2005 Husaberg FS650e factory motard for sale.

Great condition
                6 months Rego
                Only 2695k's from new.
                Full Titanium Akrapovic exhaust
                Beringer four pot calipers
                Axle and peg sliders
                BEHR rims
                Pilot Powers (plenty of tread left)
                White Power Forks (just rebuilt)
                Steering damper
                All enduro gear included (wheels with new nobbie tyres, brakes, sprockets, chain etc)
                Standard exhaust included

I am the second owner and have owned it for the past three years. I am selling it because the opportunity to buy a motard/motocrosser has come up and I want to race this year. I am also selling my YZ450.

This bike has been meticulously maintained. Air filter has been cleaned after every ride (only gets ridden once every few months!) Oil and oil filter after every track day. There are 6 or 7 spare oil filters included. Everything in perfect working order.
                Don't be fooled by the lights and number plates, this bike is a purebred race bike that happens to be road legal. It has so much torque!

This bike will be at Midvale on Sunday for the motard track day if you want to come and have a look.

I will try to get some better photos of it as soon as I can.

$6000 ono.

Ben
                0438 968 568
                There you go...in the bold...

Comment

Registered and road legal are two different things...

Comment

Well his ad says it's both...

Comment

Okay to rephase question, is bike in a road legal state ie has all lights, indicators , close to meeting exhaust db standards etc. Because in photos ( while showing bike in track state) the pics are showing it missing a couple of things. I would be riding in a street environment

Comment

At the time of sale, the bike will be road legal, with lights, indicators, number plates and mirrors. It currently has 6 months rego.

The standard exhaust is included in the sale which you can refit if you desire. The Akra that is on it is loud but I've never had any problems with it on the road.

Comment

Sounds like a great buy mate. I'm away at work for the next 20 odd days though. If its still around then ill be in contact.

Comment

Sold, pending payment and pickup.

Comment

Working...
                            X