Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Green Kawasaki Ninja 250R - $5,000

Hi All,

So I've decided it's time to buy a big kids bike, but for that to happen I first need to sell my baby...

The bike is a Green Kawasaki Ninja 250R... I Believe it's the '09 version, but it was purchased mid December 2008 from Mack1 Kawasaki...
    One owner (myself), and was carefully run in (I think I read every possible run in guide imaginable!)...
    I have done ~12,xxxkm on it... of that ~2,000km in the last 12 months (due to being FIFO).
    It's just had it's major service (12,000km). K-tec (Khamal) has been looking after for a while, and is happy to provide a 'reference' if needed... I also put on a new tyre recently, so it's got a full rear thread... (chicken strips n all!)
    The bike has always been stored in a garage, so it has not been exposed to weather... and I am a fairweather rider...
    Has been washed, polished, cleaned, loved an' all that warm n fuzzy stuff!

Perfect starter bike, and I will be very sorry to part with it...

No tyre kickers, serious buyers only please The price is $5,000 firm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6240.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	4925571Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6268.jpg
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	4925572Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6287.jpg
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	4925573Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6304.jpg
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	4925574
    "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Still for sale?
    Be who you are and say how you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

Comment

For v:
      Yes, bike still for sale, price negotiable...
      i can only satisfy one person per day.
      today is not your day and tomorow isnt looking good either.

Comment

Awesome! Whereabouts are you? I'm looking at the exact same one later today, just with fewer k's. Offer of $4,500 accepted.

I'm happy to offer you the same...
        I have a feeling the guy might be a bit dodge, so I'm still looking until I know more
        Be who you are and say how you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

Comment

I'm in East Perth, let me know how you go with the other one...

Comment

Put a deposit down for another one I came across yesterday arvo. Good luck selling yours!

Comment

im really interested. if you havnt sold it by the weekend will try get out to have a look at it. what was your phone number?

Comment

*BUMP*

Price now negotiable, want the money for my RTW ticket!

Comment

Hey, I am interested! Is it still for sale? Looking around for a starter bikee, but my budget is at 4500 though! Was wondering if you would be in perth on Monday??

Comment

Ive got a viewing tomorrow, if they dont buy it, i will make myself available for your viewing.

Comment

Bike sold nice to meet u guys, hope you have as much fun on it as i did...

Comment

Working...
                      X