No announcement yet.

Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Triumph Sprint ST 1050 (2006)

I love my bike but it's getting colder and I don't use it much over the winter. Instead of it sitting around and not being used like last year I have decided to sell it to someone who will actually use it. I've owned it almost 3 years now.

Link: Used TRIUMPH Sprint ST Motorcycles For Sale - bikesales.com.au

Asking: $ 9k ono

Happy to answer any questions. ^_^

Click image for larger version

Name:	triumph06.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	4925603

the panniers - are they the factory hard case panniers, or after market? (photos?)

stock everything else (exhaust, lights, etc)?

Comment

Panniers are factory soft sports. Everything else is stock as far as I know, except the alarm and my mods so I can charge it without taking off the seat ^_^.

Name:	IMG_1617_s.jpg
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	4880021

Name:	IMG_1623_s.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	4880020

Comment

Needs a good home. Make me an offer

Comment

I'm after one with hard panniers, sorry (needs to be able to take a pillion passenger ;-) )

Comment

Originally posted by fruchle View Post
            I'm after one with hard panniers, sorry (needs to be able to take a pillion passenger ;-) )
            You're the 3rd person to say that about the hard panniers now. I'm thinking of buying some just to sell the bike... Might go down to JCS to see what they cost. Would you (or anyone else here) be interested if I dropped the price to include the cost of new panniers? I'm guessing somewhere around $1200 for a new set. It shouldn't be this hard to sell a perfect bike... not that I 'really' want to sell it! arrghh ^_^

Comment

*bump*

Comment

is it still 4 sale whats the lowest you will go

terry

Comment

I would consider 8k at the moment. I can sell it to a dealer for not much under that anyway. You can come and see the bike on the weekend if you like. I should be home saturday arvo/sunday.

Cheers

Comment

Updated Ad to 8.5k but will go lower for PSB members. Buying a new car soon so I need some cash...

Comment

Finally sold!

Comment

Working...
                      X