Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2008 R1 - The GF put her foot down.

=(

What can I say, she's a beauty... nice curves, hot body, gorgeous undertail and she really knows how to get a man excited. $13k for the bike, open to offers for the gf

2008 White/red/black, just over 10,000k on her. Motul 300v oil used, changed regularly.

The bike is in excellent condition and has a few tasteful mods:
    - Akra Y pip (original cat Y pipe available)
    - A&R baffles with extra packing in the exhaust tips for a more throaty note
    - BMC race filter
    - Power commander 3 with custom A&R map to suit
    - GYTR frame sliders
    - Puig smoked screen (OEM shape)
    - Option of either GP or standard shift (with stock rearsets)

The bike looks completely stock, however sounds like a thousand should!

In my opinion the mods done to the bike have made a significant improvement over a stock R1, without taking away from the stock appearance. I would highly recommend viewing before buying any R1.

Bike has been to a couple of track days and has done very well. Bike has never been dropped. Has one very very minor scratch which is hard to notice unless someone pointed it out (this was caused by a stupid piece of metal in my garage ).

The real reason I'm selling is to invest in a already prepped racebike. Need to keep the speed off the street.

0430 627 834

Sorry, I do not have any appropriate photo's of the gf.. if you are interested we maybe able to arrange a viewing, hah!

Cheers, John
    Attached Files
    Last edited by possum; 30-05-2011, 12:39 AM.
    "Who breaks last, wins"

bump..
    "Who breaks last, wins"

Comment

I want this gone soonish. Price drop to 12.5k to be more competitive in the market, however I'm unlikely to budge much from this figure at all. Seriously this bike is a must see/hear!!! In my un-bias (yeah right) opinion, it's the best sounding R1 I've heard. Mechanically A1 too!
      "Who breaks last, wins"

Comment

Bump.. not in a hurry to sell, but would like the money to make some investments. Very nice bike to be had here..
        "Who breaks last, wins"

Comment

Monday bump..
          "Who breaks last, wins"

Comment

Mods, please close this thread.. she's gone, taken by another man.

Jono, enjoy your new ride mate.. I know you're going to have a blast!

Might have to advertise the gf elsewhere as no one seems interested here, funny that. Ebay?
            "Who breaks last, wins"

Comment

I actually thought that you were talking about your girlfriend...

Comment

Working...
              X