X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2006 zx636

hey lad and ladies

i have for sale my zx636

it has 16 xxx on the clock i have a workshop book a clear visor and some other things
    it has been low sliding down the road but nothin to badthe bike has been fixed since the slide i am just after $8350 ono sooo0o hit me a pm if u r interested or just message me on 0439437854 please message me as i dont normally answer my phone. i am in no rush to sell the bike as i ride it to work and hate driving

got some pics here zx636 :: 007.jpg picture by cole622 - Photobucket

thanks Cole
    Last edited by Cole; 30-01-2012, 01:55 PM.
    theres no hope for the weak

bumpola

Comment

bumpy anyone interested??

Comment

bump $7500

Comment

are they aftermarket fairings or the originals?
          Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

"Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

they are after market fairing

Comment

bump

Comment

ill give u $3500 cash u can keep ur fairings

Comment

Geez I at least offered him $4k last night before it was deleted for some reason. Serious offer too for a crashed bike
                    Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

If you end up looking to offload it cheaper send a pm, I'd like a track bike....

And not trying to thread shit, but you will take a big price hit with dropped bikes usually, much lower offers like youve seen aren't uncommon.

Comment

bump

Comment

offer still stands

Comment

$4,100. Serious offer

Comment

Don't make me go $4150.

Cole just to put it in perspective just so it doesn't seem like we are being cocks about it. Dognpogz has their bike for sale for $6k if you want a reference point or something to compare it to.

Comment

Working...
                              X