Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLD] 1983 Suzuki RG250 & enclosed bike trailer in KALGOORLIE.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale [SOLD] 1983 Suzuki RG250 & enclosed bike trailer in KALGOORLIE.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi everyone,

I am posting these up here for my father. He and my mother are selling up and travelling across Australia, so a couple of toys have to go. These items are located in Kalgoorlie. It's a nice weekend away, failing that I'm sure we can come to some arrangement regarding having them transported.

Up for grabs:

Model: Suzuki RG250
    Year: 1983
    Details: LED indicators/tail-brake light, custom made tail-piece and instrument panel, bar-end mirrors, licensed. Most of original parts included.
    Price: $500

My father would really love for this to go to someone who will look after it, work on it and ride it. It's been one of his projects and hobbies for a few years now.

Model: Yamaha XT200
    Year: 1983
    Details: Unlicensed, basket case. Most parts included, some dismantled. Rust to frame, tank, seat, etc.
    Price: $100

Enclosed motorcycle trailer.
    Licensed, suits full sized motorcycle, tall enough for V Strom. Includes Tyre-down rear wheel holder, front wheel well and holder, handlebar straps c/w tensioners, LED globes in indicators, 7 pin flat plug, keyed alike padlocks for rear door/ramp and hitch-lock, completely lockable, tows well, two good spares. Good clean unit.
    Price: $3000.

Ideally we would like for all the items to go together. PM me if interested and I can pass on some contact details if you would like some more information.

Cheers,
    -Tamika
    Last edited by Tamika; 14-05-2012, 07:26 AM.

Interested in the 250 if willing to separate. I do not need another trailer...
    I used to have a nice sig offering to shadow ppl. Now I have no sig...

Comment

Again, would only be interested in the 250... is it running? Would it make it home from Kal if someone were to be compelled to ride it?
      Originally posted by Ferris
      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Lefty: I couldn't even imagine doing that.... epic.

Sorry guys, someone wants to take the lot, gonna have to give them first dibs. Sold pending me getting a hold of my father. Who doesn't answer their phone on a Sunday??

Comment

Oh damn, that Suzuki would be such an awesome birthday present for my missus, she's recently started really enjoying riding and wants her own bike.

Would love to buy it separately if the ther three offers fall out haha (fat chance but here's hoping)

Comment

All the items are sold, thanks for the interest everyone

Comment

Working...
            X