This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650L LAMS Approved

Hey guys, just got my R Class the other week so now it's time to sell the 650 and move on..

Price is $8500 ono

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650L

Has done 11200kms

Everything on the bike is stock

Great first bike for commuting and nice long rides..

Has been dropped from stationary (minor scratches on the RH mirror and brake lever)

Also clipped the back of a car so it does have two cracks in the front plastic around the headlight (close-up shows the damage)

Other than that guys it's a great ride

Sorry couldn't figure out how to attach a photo on here but here is the link to the gumtree ad..

Will update when I figure it out

Kawasaki Ninja 650L LAMS APPROVED | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Gosnells Area - Gosnells | 1029000708

Phone: 0417992576

Cheers guys!!
    Last edited by Nate86; 03-10-2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Sweet thanks Blazon!!

Comment

no worries Nathan goodluck with the sale

Comment

Bump, still for sale guys :-)
          Price negotiable, gotta go... Cheers!!

Comment

Just curious as to why you bought it if you were going to get rid of it, I thought these were mainly bought with the idea of keeping for a few years while the rider learns their craft?

Comment

Maybe, but this was my plan from the start.. Since my car kicked the bucket i bought the 650 to get back into riding but always planned to upgrade when I got my r class, so once i sell it will be looking for something else in the 600 range but non restricted..

Comment

8k guys :-)

Comment

Sorry for threadcrapping, and I may have no idea what I'm talking about, but can't you just get these unrestricted by a mechanic/dealer?
                  In the absence of light, darkness prevails...

Comment

Originally posted by Markius View Post
                    Sorry for threadcrapping, and I may have no idea what I'm talking about, but can't you just get these unrestricted by a mechanic/dealer?

Correct, but if you unrestrict a bike which is soley lams approved then you will lose a lot of money..
                    anyone with an R license would rather buy a full powered bike and the guys on their RE wont buy yours either because they need something which is "lams" approved..

Comment

^^^^ Exactly This ^^^^

I did think about it when I first bought the bike but then I did a little research and asked around and there seemed to be way too much "what is it once it's unrestricted?" going around. So selling it as I bought it seemed the best option...

Comment

And 'legally' I don't think you're meant to do it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Markius View Post
                          Do it yourself with a Power Commander, it's not like there's a derestricted bike registry.

But also unwise if you want to pass it off as LAMS compliant, which it won't be. LAMS compliance requires the bike to be 100% stock.
                          such comment
                          wow
                          many post

Comment

Originally posted by Todd B. Rexington View Post
                            Do it yourself with a Power Commander, it's not like there's a derestricted bike registry.

But also unwise if you want to pass it off as LAMS compliant, which it won't be. LAMS compliance requires the bike to be 100% stock.
                            For that bike it is an M20 torx head screw in the throttle plate and a rev limiting module that is attached to the ECU/Ignition. Remove both and you have a derestricted bike. Chuck them both back on, I assume it is easy, when it comes time to sell. No one need ever know.

Comment

SOLD, thanks guys...

Comment

Working...
                              X