This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 98 Kawasaki klr250

Up for sale is my 98 Kawasaki klr. It's a decent learner's bike with service history. Some more specific information:

-full service history for the past ~15000 kays
    -registered until january 2014
    -comes with a crate of spare parts including two knobbly wheels/tyres, spare inner tubes, a muffler, a black vinyl seat, and a variety of other parts
    -includes factory service manual with klr250 supplement
    -fork seals and CDI box recently done
    -fitted with road tyres
    -comes with two keys
    -easy to start, even on cold/wet mornings

There are only two problems with this bike: the first is that the chain and sprockets are worn: there is still life in them and the bike does come with a spare set of sprockets. It will just need attention in the future. The second is that the neutral switch has been bypassed so the neutral light stays on all the time.

Photos:

That's about it really. This is a perfect bike to learn on as it's only about 120 kgs when full of fluids, and the riding position makes O turns a doddle. Contact me any time to arrange an inspection. My number is 0481 576 291.

$1600 ono
    Originally posted by devolved
    I just crashed into a schoolbus full of kiddies, killed them all, raped them, set them on fire and now I'm pissing on their charred remains.

Called today, big thanks to Tom for being so honest.
    Unfortunately I discovered it has been sold. So just a reminder to Tom (OP) to label it as such / contact a mod.

Thanks man I'll keep looking around.

Comment

Yes it has indeed been sold. Unless I'm missing an edit button or something, mods pls
      Originally posted by devolved
      I just crashed into a schoolbus full of kiddies, killed them all, raped them, set them on fire and now I'm pissing on their charred remains.

Comment

Working...
      X