X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Kawasaki Z 750

Hi All,

Im selling my Kawasaki Z 750 as I dont get time to use it.

I bought this to commute to work on and have some fun as my sports bikes were a bit harsh on the riding position.

It's a great bike and very quick and will not dissapoint.

Nice extras included.

Thanks,

Kawasaki Z750 | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Western Australia - Perth Region | 1028472331

PMed for extra info

Comment

PM replied to - any progression on the sale of your bike?

Comment

I may be slightly biased , but these bikes are really nice to ride. The seat height and bar position makes it a great around town ride as it has no stress on the arms or wrists at all , and can be quietly amusing when the need arises to give the throttle a nudge.
        Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Youre right ReCon!

Great bike for fun amd commuting - wish i had time to get onto two wheels but unfortunatly i don't.

Looking for a quick sale so get in touch peeps.

Comment

Hey Busa

Thanks for the extra info.

PM sent re: bike sale status

Comment

Really need to sell the bike as i have just took ownership of a new jet ski - any offers?

Comment

SOLD - mods please delete

Comment

Originally posted by Busa Boy View Post
                  Really need to sell the bike as i have just took ownership of a new jet ski - any offers?
                  Better prepare that kidney for donation man! Those things just eat $$$.

Better off with a coke habit…
                  Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X