This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale SOLD 2010 bmw k1300s

The K1300S is a great sports tourer for travelling long distances or commuting in comfort and safety plus it has an amazing ability to scratch around in tighter stuff considering it's size. The 175hp of the in line four combined with BMW's quick shift function provides totally addictive pulling power. This bike is fully optioned with;

Electronic Suspension Adjustment.
    Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
    ABS and Traction Control.
    Quick shifter.
    Heated grips.
    Akrapovic full System.
    3M Paint Protection film applied by Perth Graphics.
    Luggage Rack.
    Smoked indicator lenses.
    Dark Teknik screen. (Original clear also available).

For the most part, I have used the bike for a handful of overnighters and a couple of country runs hence the very low 4,700kms. The bike is in absolutely immaculate condition. I'd like to make room for something else, so priced for a quick sale at SOLD

Here are a couple of pics in the garage..I'll post up some better ones as soon as possible.

Please shoot me a pm if you would like to have a chat about it.
    Last edited by Broms; 12-10-2013, 01:43 PM. Reason: Sold

Free bump. I owned one of these in 2011, to almost identical spec. A truly phenomenal motorbike which like the OP says will cause a lot of sports bike riders much embarrassment whilst munching through a whole day in the saddle. Oh how I wish I had the money to buy this.........

Comment

P.S. Curiosity has got the better of me- what's parked behind? Aston or Jag? Lovely yellow Duc too!

Comment

Originally posted by Angryjock View Post
        P.S. Curiosity has got the better of me- what's parked behind? Aston or Jag? Lovely yellow Duc too!
        Thanks [MENTION=39533]Angryjock[/MENTION] the 748R is my favourite bike for sure..and a keeper. The car is an XKR and belongs to my wife...I'd like it out of the garage so I'd have more room and not have to sell my BMW

Anyone interested, please contact me today, it will be gone by Saturday arvo...

Comment

Bike is SOLD
          Mods please close the thread.
          Many thx.

Comment

Working...
          X