This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Yamaha DT230 Motard

Well the time has come for me to sell my Yamaha DT230 Bike, as i want to spend some more money on my STI!

Bit of info.

I bought this bike as my first bike, as a standard DT230. after learning to ride on it, i decided that there were some items requiring attention on a bike of it's age, so the mods began!

If you are wondering these bikes come out very restricted from factory. i have since opened it up, with exhaust and carby mods and it now makes a really good amount of power. feels like a 2 stroke 250 motocross bike, but with more gears and better top end speed. Will sit on the freeway all day and will get to quite a good top speed. overtaking at 110 is no problem for this bike.

Full Pro Skill exhaust System (street legal but really opened up the bike)
    Full carby Rejet (to suit exhaust)
    520 DID chain and gold aluiminum sprocket
    Excel Rims on wr450 Hubs, with custom spacers made to fit
    Bridgestone Batlax 003R tyres front and rear Engine recently rebuild with genuine yamaha cylinder liner, piston, gaskets, rings, bearings, coolant etc. No Non genuine parts used. Have invoices and original parts
    Front forks rebuilt. Adjustable front and rear suspension
    Braided blue front brake hose
    Electronic power valve

Comes with dirt wheels and tyres aswell with Bridgestone trail wing tyres, with good tread and stock exhaust
    Genuine yamaha brake pads front and rear

everything is up to date on this bike, brake fluid, coolant, gear oil it has all been changed in the last year. will also come with 4l of castrol power 1 tts racing 2 stroke oil

I am looking for around $4000-4500 but am open to offers. Im not really sure what this bike is worth, but the wheels and tyres alone are worth well over 1k

Gumtree link with pictures: Yamaha DT230 2 Stroke Motard &#x2F Dirt bike | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Belmont Area - Cloverdale | 1029204028

Let me know if you are interested or give me a call on 0407 989 097

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/clove...ike/1029204028
    In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Bump I am open to offers on this, as I'm really not sure what it is worth

Comment

Originally posted by whiterx View Post
        Bump I am open to offers on this, as I'm really not sure what it is worth
        Your price range seems about right to me you'll just have to wait for the right buyer to have the money at the right time, not the right time for me or I'd take it off your hands

Good luck
        Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Working...
          X