This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Hyosung GT 250cc

Hyosung 250 2007 in good condition brought for the missis a couple of months ago to learn on but has not taken it out, i pretty much rode it home and parked in the garage
    Has 23000km on it has had oil and plugs done.

$2200 Ono
    Last edited by Rennis; 15-10-2013, 09:25 AM.
    Originally posted by Canada
    Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

gday, I didn't know the digital speedo came out on the 06 models....added on?? keen for a look....days or nights??

Comment

Gday
      Not sure about the dash as we haven't changed anything on the bike its all as it came from the last seller.

After hours are the best time or weekends.
      Cheers
      Even if I was interested in vagina I'd probably be looking for something a little bit stronger... I don't go for sissies

Comment

Pretty sure that is a gt250r without the fairings.

Handle bars are attached to the forks, mirrors look to be fairly useless like a sports bike and it has the electronic speedo as opposed to the analog speedo that the 2006 Comet's came out with.

Plus i'm fairly certain the comet only had a single disc for the front. This has twin brake discs just like the GT250R.

Comment

Funny you should say that as the triple tree does have GT250R on it

Also correction its a 2007 model

Comment

Yup - definitely a modified GT250R.

Now a perfect poor man's street triple...
            Whatcha gonna do? Rap is not afraid of you
            Beat is for Sonny Bono, beat is for Yoko Ono

Comment

Sold pending payment.

Comment

thanks Rennis, had a blast riding it home, cures the itch, cheers

Comment

SOLD

no worries m8 hope you enjoy....good to meet you to m8

Comment

Working...
                  X