X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Triumph speed triple SE

Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my 2010 triumph speed triple SE

The bike is in immaculate condition, I'm very particular about my bikes.

I simply don't get enough time to ride it.

It currently has 18,000 km's on it and I have just had a inspection report from Lloyd Chapmans carried out, stating it is in A1 condition.

The photos do not show, but the only mod's I have to it are a tail tidy, triumph bar end mirrors and radiator guard.

Please click on the gumtree link for pictures of the bike:

Triumph speed triple SE | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Fremantle Area - Fremantle | 1032065885

Otherwise my contact number is

Asking price: $14,500

Chris
    Last edited by Tripy 1050; 16-11-2013, 03:18 PM.

Price has been adjusted

Comment

Still up for grabs.

Surprised it hasn't been snapped up yet.

Just had lloyd chapmans give the bike a once over and have a report showing that its immaculate.

Comment

Call me a threadshitter if you will, but i'm on the market for one of these and haven't poked for interest for the following

No kms stated
        No mention of service records etc
        No mods listed, nor really any information whatsoever
        Pictures supplied are questionable as to wether they're of the actual bike for sale or not - one has a different exhaust on it etc
        Price asking is well over a grand+ what the market value is currently at.
        No name supplied on advert on here nor gumtree - when i call i wanna know whom i gotta speak to

I'm not attempting to create a shitstorm, but if i'm shelling out the big bucks i wanna know at least basic details....hell i'll even offer to write you up an advertisement if you'd like

Comment

Just loaded some more pictures to the gumtree advert

Triumph speed tripe | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Fremantle Area - Fremantle | 1032607400
          Last edited by Tripy 1050; 23-11-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X