Damaged/Written off 250 ninja wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Damaged/Written off 250 ninja wanted

As title states before I start looking elsewhere if you have binned your 250 ninja I'm chasing one to start building up for 250 production class, don't want anything that been crushed within a inch of its life it still needs to resemble a motorcycle.

Let me know what you have.

Cheers
    2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale
    2014 KTM 1290 Super Duke R x2
    2012 KAWASAKI ZX6R SUPERSTOCK RACE BIKE (Alive Again!)
    2009 YAMAHA R6 SUPERSPORT TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2008 HONDA CBR1000RR SUPERBIKE TRACK/RACE BIKE
    2012 KAWASAKI NINJA 250 PRODUCTION RACE BIKE

May want to wait until the class has been decided as it may be LAMS and not 250

RR #223 | SM #223
    Bike: Ninja 300 & Yamaha R6 | Yamaha YZ450F
    Class: Production & Clubman 600 | Supermoto Open
    Sponsor: Race Shield Industries

Comment

Oh really ? That would kinda suck I think as far as making a fair low budget entry class with similar models and modifications.

- - - Updated - - -

Still I'm only gauging interest if someone here has something crashed lying around.

Comment

if its lams theres a damaged and unlicenced ninja 300 on gumtree for 3k
        "Insert signature here"

Comment

Paging [MENTION=33622]ilovefood[/MENTION]!
          AKA Lady Jonas

Comment

Her bike was insured, so the insurance company would own that bike now...

Comment

It also may be yet up to 300cc as there is the new ninja and CBR 300's.

all in all i'd wait a bit. Its a bit of a catch 22 thing where there wont be a series unless there are bikes and interest but noone will build a bike unless there is a series and they know the rules.
              Voltron-Evo. https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr=p#!/voltronmotorcycles

Comment

Originally posted by Huggy View Post
                Her bike was insured, so the insurance company would own that bike now...
                Yeah, I know, I wasn't sure how far she'd got with the claim as yet and if the bike had been handed over, was thinking buy-back price may be less than what [MENTION=35343]GIXXEN[/MENTION] was wanting to pay and give her a bit of $$$ in the pocket. I have no idea what write-off buy-back prices are like though, thought it was worth a tag in case 2 PSB'ers could help eachother out!
                AKA Lady Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Jonas View Post
                  Yeah, I know, I wasn't sure how far she'd got with the claim as yet and if the bike had been handed over, was thinking buy-back price may be less than what GIXXEN was wanting to pay and give her a bit of $$$ in the pocket. I have no idea what write-off buy-back prices are like though, thought it was worth a tag in case 2 PSB'ers could help eachother out!
                  Fair call!

Comment

I have a ninja 250 Frame its pretty much perfect condition.

headlight, airfilter, airbox, and a few other bits and peices
                    You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

try here, is eastern states but might be worth a look.

Adrenalin Performance Bikes - 0412 429 170
                      Stewie: Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by GIXXEN View Post
                        As title states before I start looking elsewhere if you have binned your 250 ninja I'm chasing one to start building up for 250 production class, don't want anything that been crushed within a inch of its life it still needs to resemble a motorcycle.

Let me know what you have.

Cheers
                        I knew it. Couldn't help yourself. I think Sam has found some, read lots, over East. Until someone decides on a class it might be a futile search.

Comment

Ha ha rod its just pre empting at the moment, have sent a few emails around today asking for info on the class, if it looks like another class where its all about who spends the most then I really don't see the point in it as the fun and cheap racing factor is some what comprimised, controlled class will be excellent and we will defs be keen but if it turns out to be a smaller form of supersport kinda class then its not worth it imo.

Comment

It got written off and was towed to Pickles last week. Got waaay more than I would've selling it myself!

Comment

Working...
                            X