This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2007 cbr1000rr

Ok so I've decided it's time to sell the 'blade because it just doesn't get used enough, and it is costing me too much to only be ridden once a week. This particular blade is a 2007 CBR1000RR "FireBlade" which I've owned since the beginning of 2013. It has the Pramac replica fairings on which turns a lot of heads, I've never seen another CBR in Perth with the same kit, so it's a bit unique. The bike currently has 22,000km's on it but it is due to change with it still being ridden.

Mechanically its A1 and it has been serviced by K-Tec and Derek Ball. I also recently did an oil change (which whoever buys it will get a container half full of Honda HRC synthetic oil) and oil filter change, and did a coolant change using some water wetter.

It's had a few dollars thrown at it in the way of the following:

- ASV Shorties (Black with Red Dials)
    - Frame sliders + rear pick ups
    - Two Brothers can slip-on (it's not obnoxiously loud)
    - Spreigler braided Front and Rear + Clutch Lines (Red)
    - Folding LED indicators with flash relay installed (alot of people ask where I got these from .. fun fact, another PSB favourite at Rated-R).
    - Just been registered for another 6 months
    - Couple of cosmetics such as bar ends etc.

This bike has buckets of power when needed but is perfect for the new R class rider or somebody wanting an old favourite. It has been to the track twice with no incidents and has performed amazingly.
    It has been dropped by the previous owner, hence the Pramac replica fairings.

Test rides and so forth are available with a full deposit and presentation of a valid Western Australian R Class license.

$8,500 Negotiable.

Here's a link to the gumtree page if anyone wants to see it, no different to this ad.. 2007 CBR1000RR | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Stirling Area - Churchlands | 1032326984

Last edited by Rich...; 06-04-2014, 11:24 PM.
    "I remember the first time I got my knee down on a track, it was like the first time I put my winkle inside a girl, I just wanted to tell all my mates."
    Keith Flint, The Prodigy.

More pictures:

"I remember the first time I got my knee down on a track, it was like the first time I put my winkle inside a girl, I just wanted to tell all my mates."

Comment

Bump! I need this gone ASAP so I can pick up my new vehicle of choice. I'm very open to offers, pm me or ring / text me on 0432 876 626 and we can discuss viewing and prices. Cheers. This bike is very capable and I doubt my decision to sell every day, but I know I won't regret selling it when I pick up my new car / bike from the dealership (undecided to buy another Ducati or a nice new hot hatch)

Comment

Price drop: $8000. This is as low as I go.

So many views, so few messages...

Comment

When you say droped what exactly happend

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump. If you're even kind of thinking about buying this send me a message.

Comment

SOLD!!! Mods please close. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X