X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale SOLD! - 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R - $3600ono

Now SOLD - thanks:

It's time to sell my Ninja 250R - new bike time

You guys know all about these so I'll spare the pre-amble here.

Can view it in Perth CBD during the week or eves/weekends at my place in Waikiki (or call me and we can work something out).

Bright red, excellent condition, all history, books, bills, keys, manuals, stamps etc.
    Rego till 01/03/2014
    No outstanding finance etc.

Bought October 2012 From Kim Britton

22,000km (16000 from me, 50% riding to Perth and back for work)
    Sport demons front and rear (80%/50%)
    Just serviced, new chain and sprockets + headset bearings
    Never dragged, thrashed, crashed, thrown down the road or neglected - I'm too old for that crap.

Here's the linky to the full history from the day before I bought it to now and a ton of pics My Little Red Ninja 250 | The best motorbike in the world
    Also to the gumtree ad

There are just a couple of minor marks (in the interest of full disclosure) – some scuffs on the exhaust from getting it in and out of the shed and garage and two tiny cracks in the left fairing where it fell over in the garden whist I was oiling the chain about 3 months ago (yeah, I know, I’m an idiot, the side stand slipped off the little bit of wood, dug into the soft grass and it gently toppled over when I was reaching back for the oil can – it wouldn’t have been damaged at all but it landed on a gumnut)
    The cracks are really small and you’d be hard pressed to notice them unless you really look hard. I could sell this without mentioning them and you may or may not have noticed, they’re that inconspicuous – I’m just being honest.

No test rides without:
    a) licence to ride it
    b) the cash in my hand
    c) you being followed by at least one other bike
    etc.

It's a good honest bike, perfect for learning on this summer.

$3600 or nearest offer.
    Last edited by CharlieBrown; 27-11-2013, 04:14 PM. Reason: SOLD!

Ideally, I'd really like to get the little Ninja sold this week, so price drop to $3300. If you can buy it by the weekend, I'll be up for some haggling.

That's pretty much the cheapest around at the moment - plus there's nothing to spend on it either.

Just do it, you know you want to

Comment

[MENTION=35343]GIXXEN[/MENTION] was looking at one of these for proddy racing next year...!

Comment

Hey mate, got a friend who's interested but says the number goes to voicemail, he's not one for leaving messages so not sure if he did, names Jesse. Keen to come check it out today, he doesn't have a license so if he wants it you'll have the pleasure of watching me fail at riding it home for him, LOL.
        AKA Lady Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Jonas View Post
          Hey mate, got a friend who's interested but says the number goes to voicemail, he's not one for leaving messages so not sure if he did, names Jesse. Keen to come check it out today, he doesn't have a license so if he wants it you'll have the pleasure of watching me fail at riding it home for him, LOL.
          hehe - all good and arranged. sounds like I'll be seeing you both a bit later then!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Jonas View Post
            SOLD! Thanks Lady Jonas and Jesse - you guys are champs! I'll have everything ready for you to pick up/sign tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X