07+ cbr600rr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 07+ cbr600rr

I'm on the market for an 07+ cbr600rr that has up to 30,000km's.
    Not interested in full black colour schemes.
    Only wanting to buy a bike thats in good condition.

Budget is about $8,000 and may stretch that a bit further for the right bike.

Hey man. Are you interested in a lovely mint condition rare black and green 2009 CBR600RR ?
    Mine has just gone up for sale yesterday.
    Regards
    Paul
    2009 Honda CBR600RR - Rare Black&#x2FGreen Mint Condition | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Wanneroo Area - Darch | 1033391547
    Last edited by captainpaul; 04-12-2013, 01:18 PM. Reason: Add Link
    Something something something dark side

Comment

Hey mate, I'm looking to upgrade at the moment and I am about to sell my cbr600rr 07 model. It has 36xxx on it but I won't be looking to get 8000 for it either. Crashing knobs, short levers, both dark and clear windscreen, black and gray colours, new front tyre fitted a month ago and lovely Akrapovic exhaust under tidy tail . I haven't put it up on gumtree or anywhere else yet, because I was hoping to get a new one first to not end up being without a bike. pics available and if you would like to get some more info, pm me for my mobile number.
      Northern-European Icerider (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia)

Comment

If you want an extra 400cc's and a buttload of torque I'm selling my '07 fireblade. You can find the thread here https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...1000rr-167246/
        "I remember the first time I got my knee down on a track, it was like the first time I put my winkle inside a girl, I just wanted to tell all my mates."
        Keith Flint, The Prodigy.

Comment

Think we are all wasting our time and effort with this guy.
          Asks for a bike. Gets people offering. Three days later... Nothing in response.
          Next!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by captainpaul View Post
            Think we are all wasting our time and effort with this guy.
            Asks for a bike. Gets people offering. Three days later... Nothing in response.
            Next!!!!
            Well if you read the OP and the preferences posted, I'm not surprised he didn't bother replying to bikes that are (a) not the bike he's looking for and (b) much higher than the price he's willing to pay for the bike. Might as well get someone posting in this thread trying to sell him a yamaha r6 for 11k. Nomsayin?

Comment

I think i've specified what I want well enough and if your bike doesn't match up, then please don't expect me to take you seriously. Good luck with the sale of your respective motorcycles and ride safe

Comment

07+ cbr600rr

Technically, you haven't "specified well enough".
                Requesting... 07+ cbr600rr that has up to 30,000km's...
                Not interested in full black colour schemes...
                Only wanting to buy a bike thats in good condition...

According to what you've "specified" the responses you got from myself and others are justified.

If YOU want to be taken seriously, may I suggest you be more specific. By removing the "+" after 07, and changing your budget to "$8,000 maximum".

Not trying to kick up a stink. Just pointing out how your request comes across as being open to anything from 07 to current (2014) model and you will "stretch" your budget that far.

Anyway, happy hunting. I'm sure something will come up soon that meets your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpaul View Post
                  Technically, you haven't "specified well enough".
                  Requesting... 07+ cbr600rr that has up to 30,000km's...
                  Not interested in full black colour schemes...
                  Only wanting to buy a bike thats in good condition...

According to what you've "specified" the responses you got from myself and others are justified.

If YOU want to be taken seriously, may I suggest you be more specific. By removing the "+" after 07, and changing your budget to "$8,000 maximum".

Not trying to kick up a stink. Just pointing out how your request comes across as being open to anything from 07 to current (2014) model and you will "stretch" your budget that far.

Anyway, happy hunting. I'm sure something will come up soon that meets your needs.
                  We'll just agree to disagree then. Take it easy mate

Comment

Bump!
                    Still haven't found the one

Comment

Shameless plug(You didnt say how far it stretched haha)

2011 CBR600RR XRAY Limited Ed. | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Perth City - West Perth | 1035215108

Comment

Originally posted by J1NXD View Post
                        Sorry, only looking to spend 9k tops

Comment

Working...
                        X